Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Addiction'
Episode Number: 0311
Synopsis: "When Kay Coleman is killed in what looks like a carjacking, the CSIs talk to her husband, Sal Coleman, the oldest of the three Coleman brothers who run their lucrative family business. However, when it is revealed that Kay had a gambling addiction that could have bankrupted the company, the team must follow the evidence to find the killer. Meanwhile, Alexx hires a recovering alcoholic as a body hauler and must investigate when he is accused of stealing from the dead."
Original Airdate: December 13, 2004
Rerun: August 15, 2005
Fan Rating: 8.5/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Charles Holland
Directed By: Steven DePaul
- Matthew Marsden as Morgan Coleman
- Dan Cortese as Sal Coleman
- Holly Valance as Kay Coleman
- Jose Solano as Enrique
- Avery Kidd Waddell as Derek Roddison
- Grace Renn as Lisa
- Erinn Bartlett as Julie
- Joseph Kell as M.E. Glen Monroe
- Boti Bliss as Valera
- Greg Dohanic as Freddy Coleman
- Brian Poth as Tyler Jenson
- Onaje Gittens as Officer William Dean
- Rumoured to feature a young and gorgeous couple, Michael and Kay Coleman, who become the victom of a carjacker on the day of their fifth wedding anniversary. Kay is shot by the carjacker, leaving Michael seemingly devastated - but Horatio gets suspicious when he finds Michael took out a large life insurance policy on his wife. (December 01, 2004 - CSI Files)
- Former Australian soap actress Holly Valance was originally offered a role on CSI earlier this year, but had to turn it down owing to difficulties in acquiring a work permit in time. (November 15, 2004 - CSI Files)
- This episode was originally repeated on the 28th of March, 2005.
How would you rate 'Addiction'?
49.7% - (100
15.9% - (32
Didn't want to see it
14.9% - (30
Wasn't able to see it
10.9% - (22
5.4% - (11
2.4% - (5
0.4% - (1
Read the Review