The franchise airs three brand new episodes this week featuring a CSI in danger, a sibling’s appearance and the return of Memmo Fierro. Official plot details and cast lists can be found after the jump.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation starts the week with “CSI Down” on Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT, and the team races against the clock to rescue one of their own:
When a hijacked medevac helicopter with CSI Brody aboard goes missing, the entire team is on hunt.
Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode, which is his fourteenth credit for the series. He previously helmed last season’s finale, “In a Dark, Dark House”. Tom Mularz wrote the teleplay based on a story by Supervising Producer Gavin Harris. Mularz has seven previous credits, including “In a Dark, Dark House”, and Harris penned the season twelve premiere, “73 Seconds”.
The following guest stars will appear in the episode:
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Johnny Messner as Frank Cafferty
- Sinqua Walls as Paramedic Sam Rill
- Chris William Martin as Pilot Kirk Harmon
- Vanessa Marano as Samantha Cafferty
- Shelli Bergh as Officer Shelley
- Tony Nevada as Ranger
- Heather Sossaman as Tiffany Bamford
- Mario Orozco as Badass
Marc Vann and Jon Wellner are reprising established recurring roles. Johnny Messner appeared in “Cool Change” back in season one, and he was in the CSI: Miami episode “Sink or Swim” during the show’s seventh season. Chris William Martin guest starred in two season six episodes of Miami, “Inside Out” and “Deep Freeze”. Shelli Bergh has appeared in several episodes of CSI, most recently as Officer Shelley in last season’s “Father of the Bride”. Bergh also had a recurring role on Miami as Paula Muro, who was last seen in season four’s “Double Jeopardy”. Heather Sossaman was in “Death Pool 100” during Miami’s fifth season. The other actors are new to the franchise.
On Friday, CSI: New York is on the case when a parolee is accused of murder in “Air Apparent” at 9:00pm ET/PT:
The CSIs investigate when the recently paroled brother of a young basketball prodigy is implicated in a murder.
Anthony Hemingway directed five previous episodes of New York, most recently “Like Water for Murder” during season four. Supervising Producer Aaron Rahsaan Thomas penned “Air Apparent”. He has six writing credits for the series, including last season’s “Smooth Criminal”.
The episode will feature the following guest stars:
- Robbie Amell as Riley Frazier
- Justin Bruening as Hank Frazier
- Christie Ann Burson as Angela Kelly
- Scott Lowell as Coach Dwight Gavin
- Jarold Einsohn as Nick Blount
- Bonnie Burroughs as Linda Frazier
- Kathleen Munroe as Samantha Flack
- Matt Medrano as Guard
Kathleen Munroe is reprising her role as Flack’s sister Sam, who was last seen in the season five episode “Dead Inside”. Justin Bruening was in the Miami episode “CSI: My Nanny” during season six. Bonnie Burroughs was in “The Hunger Artist” during CSI’s second season.
CSI: Miami rounds out the week with “Killer Regrets” on Sunday at 10:00pm ET/PT, and the team defends a foreign officer from harm:
Horatio protects a Mexican police chief from the mysterious assassin who killed her husband.
Producer Sam Hill has 32 directing credits for Miami, including this season’s premiere, “Countermeasures”. Supervising Producer Brett Mahoney wrote five previous episodes, most recently season nine’s penultimate episode, “GO”.
The following actors and actresses will appear in guest-starring roles:
- Robert LaSardo as Memmo Fierro
- Ed Begley, Jr. as Scott O’Shay
- Carlos Sanz as Geraldo Torres
- Kate del Castillo as Anita Torres
- Marco James as Carlos Puente
- Scott Patterson as Brendon Dwyer
- Burton Perez as Mala Noche #1
- Kevin T. McCarthy as Will Jackson
- Jeremiah Bitsui as Luis Tafoya
- Danielle Demski as Reporter
- Amber Lancaster as Jamie Mitchell
“CSI Down”, “Air Apparent” and “Killer Regrets” begin airing October 19 on CBS.