The end of the season is here, and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and CSI: New York will air their finales this week. Official plot details and cast lists can be found after the jump.
Season eleven comes to a close as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation learns more about a killer in “In a Dark, Dark House” on Thursday at 9:00pm ET/PT:
After years of pursuit and a countless number of murders, Langston comes face-to-face with serial killer Nate Haskell inside the house where his killing spree began.
Jeff Hunt has directed 12 previous episodes of CSI, most recently “All That Cremains” earlier this season. Tom Mularz has six writing credits for the series, including this year’s “Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead”.
The following guest stars will appear in the episode:
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Bill Irwin as Nate Haskell
- Tracee Ellis Ross as Gloria Parkes
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Jay Karnes as I.A. Detective Schultz
- L. Scott Caldwell as Nora Parkes
- Joseph Patrick Kelly as Officer Metcalf
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- Paris Tanaka as Doctor Tanaka
- Niko Baur as Warner Thorpe (8 yrs. old)
- Mason Davis as Warner Thorpe (16 yrs. old)
- Raymond J. Barry as Arvin Thorpe
Marc Vann, Jon Wellner, Larry Mitchell, Joseph Patrick Kelly and Larry Sullivan are reprising established recurring roles. Tracee Ellis Ross returns as Langston’s ex-wife Gloria. Bill Irwin is back as serial killer Nate Haskell, and Raymond J Barry reprises his role as Haskell’s father, Arvin Thorpe. Paris Tanaka played a doctor in the season premiere, “Shock Waves”, and Jay Karnes appeared in the season eight episode “For Gedda”.
On Friday, one member of the CSI: New York team seeks closure in the season seven finale, “Exit Strategy”, at 9:00pm ET/PT:
Following a near-death experience, Mac becomes determined to close his last remaining unsolved case.
Allison Liddi-Brown directed “Rest in Peace, Marina Garito” during season six. “Exit Strategy” was co-written by Zachary Reiter and Bill Haynes. Reiter has 22 credits, including “To What End?” from earlier this season. Bill Haynes wrote 12 previous episodes, including “Holding Cell”.
The episode will feature the following actors and actresses in guest-starring roles:
- Lisa Sheridan as Natalie Dalton
- Shaya McCord as 5 Year Old Olivia Dalton
- Kayla Carlson as Teenage Olivia Dalton
- Clayne Crawford as Wes Dillon
- Michael Irby as Kenny Hexton
- Allison McAtee as Jackie Thompson
- Jeannette Sousa as Samantha Rogers
- Peter Kim as Jae Kwon
Michael Irby guest-starred in “Night Mother” during season one, and he was also in the CSI: Miami episode “Breathless”. Lisa Sheridan appeared in several episodes of Miami (most recently “Ambush”), and she was in the CSI episode “Bloodlines” during the show’s fourth season. Clayne Crawford has also appeared on CSI (most recently “Miscarriage of Justice”) and Miami (“Freaks and Tweaks”). Allison McAtee guest-starred in the Miami episode “Going Ballistic” as well as “Kill Me if You Can” on CSI.
CSI: Miami will not air on Sunday. Instead, CBS will fill the 10:00pm ET/PT hour with the Survivor: Redemption Island Reunion.
“In a Dark, Dark House” and “Exit Strategy” begin airing May 12 on CBS.