Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows) recently spent time in France to promote the debut of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s eleventh season. The actress did a variety of interviews, and she revealed that she will appear in half of the show’s twelfth season. You can check out two pictures of Helgenberger in France below (click for full size), and there’s a list of links available after the jump:
In addition to the Q&A translation linked above, here is a list of interviews and videos you can find on Margamania:
- Helgenberger tells Toutelatele about her decision to stay on CSI.
- The actress visits Le Grand Journal.
- Listen to Helgenberger on the French radio programme Le Grand Direct des Médias here, and check out a few video clips here.
- Here’s an interview Helgenberger did with 50mn Inside.
- You can find a few pictures behind the scenes at a photoshoot here.