The franchise offers three new episodes this week, including rocker-turned-director Rob Zombie behind the scenes and country superstars Rascal Flatts onscreen. Official plot details and cast lists after the jump.
Starting out the week on Monday at 10:00pm ET/PT, CSI: Miami visits the City of Angels in “LA”:
Horatio and Delko must travel to Los Angeles when a secret from Jesse’s past may allow a killer to go free.
As CSI Files previously reported, “LA” was directed by rocker Rob Zombie, and co-executive producer Barry O’Brien penned the episode. O’Brien has 16 previous writing credits for the show, including “Bone Voyage” from earlier this season.
The following guest stars will appear in the episode:
- Christian Clemenson as Tom Loman
- Wes Ramsey as Dave Benton
- Mini Anden as Anna Kitson
- Christina Chang as Rebecca Nevins
- Paul Blackthorne as Bruce Enright
- William Forsythe as Cpt. Chris Sutter
- Sheri Moon Zombie as Olivia Burch
- Michael Madsen as Coop Daly
- Malcolm McDowell as Darren Vogel
- Kristina Klebe as Leslie Stone
- Jeff Daniel Phillips as Photo Assistant
Christian Clemenson and Wes Ramsey are reprising established recurring roles. Mini Anden first appeared as Anna Kitson in “Kill Clause” earlier this season. Christina Chang is back as State Attorney Rebecca Nevins, who last appeared in “Raising Caine” during season six. Zombie’s wife Sheri Moon Zombie will also appear in “LA”. The other actors are new to the franchise.
On Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT, the CSI: New York team deals with a celebration gone horribly wrong in “Uncertainty Rules”:
On the night of a young man’s 21st birthday, his friends take him out to celebrate, but when they turn up dead and he’s found walking in the middle of the street covered in his friends’ blood and wielding an axe, the CSIs must trace the events of the man’s wild night to figure out just what happened.
The episode was directed by Jeff Thomas, who has three previous episodes under his belt. His latest credit is for this season’s “Battle Scars”. Zachary Reiter has written 19 episodes for the show, including “Cuckoo’s Nest” from earlier this season.
“Uncertainty Rules” will feature the following actors and actresses in guest-starring roles:
- Joe Reegan as James Roberts
- Kerie W. Edmead as Officer # 1
- Don Jeanes as Officer # 2
- Stephen Gabriel as Mark Turner
- Ken Luckey as Daniel Vaughn
- Tristen MacDonald as Jackie Wright
- Nadine Heimann as Lacey Deshane
- Sarah Habel as Sara Carr
- Linda Porter as Mary Riesling
- Hal Landon Jr. as Henry Wainright
- Martin Klebba as Calvin Moore
- Angela Gots as Cassie Davis
- Cullen Douglas as Gerald Gordon
- Dominic Keating as Rufus Knox
- Natascha Hopkins as Carolina
Joe Reegan appeared in “Built to Kill, Part 1” and “Built to Kill, Part 2” at the start of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation‘s seventh season. Nadine Heimann guest-starred in “Empty Eyes” during season seven of CSI, and Martin Klebba was in season eight’s “The Chick Chop Flick Shop”. Cullen Douglas has also appeared on CSI, in the season six episode “Killer”. Natascha Hopkins was in the Miami episode “Witness to Murder” during the show’s second season.
Rounding out the week on Thursday at 9:00pm ET/PT, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation gets a visit from some famous musicians in “Unshockable”:
When a band member of Rascal Flatts is electrocuted by his own guitar during a concert, the CSI team investigates if it was a case of foul play.
The episode was helmed by Kenneth Fink, who has 50 directing credits for CSI including “Appendicitement” earlier this season. This is Michael Frost Beckner‘s first time penning an episode for the series.
The episode will include the following guest stars:
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Will Patton as CIA Associate Director Craig Halliday
- Gary LeVox as Gary Vernon
- Jay DeMarcus as Stanley DeMarcus
- Joe Don Rooney as Joe Don Rooney
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Brent Briscoe as Travis Murray
- Alan Ruck as Buddy Mills
- April Bowlby as Sally
- Dorian Christian Baucum as Palermo Medic
- Nate Mooney as Fingerless Guy
- Lisa K. Wyatt as Ranger Stone
- Madison Mason as Vance Colton
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- Seth Gabel as Larry Colton
- Carsten Norgaard as German Agent #1
- Michael Nagel as German Agent #2
Jorja Fox, Archie Kao and Jon Wellner are reprising established roles, and Larry Mitchell and Larry Sullivan are back as Officer Mitchell and Officer Akers. Rascal Flatts members Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and JoeDon Rooney are appearing as themselves, as CSI Files previously reported. Brent Briscoe was in “Down the Drain” during season five, Seth Gabel guest-starred in the season five episode “Formalities”, Nate Mooney appeared in season six’s “Up in Smoke”, and Madison Mason was in “Revenge is Best Served Cold” back at the start of season three. April Bowlby guest-starred in the season five episode “What’s Eating Gilbert Grissom?”, and she was also in the New York episode “Crime and Misdemeanor” during the show’s first season. Alan Ruck appeared in the Miami episode “Show Stopper” earlier this year.
“LA”, “Uncertainty Rules” and “Unshockable” begin airing March 1 on CBS.