'Flight Risk' & 'Point Of No Return' Official DetailsBy Rachel
March 16, 2009 - 9:08 AM
The franchise offers two new episodes this week.
On Monday at 10:00pm ET/PT, CSI: Miami takes to the sky in "Flight Risk":
- When a flight attendant is murdered, the CSIs uncover all the dirty secrets of airplane travel.
Joe Chappelle directed 23 previous episodes of Miami, including "Smoke Gets in Your CSIs" from earlier this season. Sunil Nayar has 20 writing credits for the show, most recently for "The DeLuca Motel".
The following guest stars will appear in "Flight Risk":
- Evan Ellingson as Kyle Harmon
- Boti Bliss as Maxine Valera
- Chris Redman as Michael Travers
- Wes Ramsey as Dave Benton
- Michelle Pierce as Suzanne Grady
- Tom Parker as Grant Lawson
- Sarah Buxton as Carolyn Morrow
- Seth Gilliam as Aaron Nolan
- Jaimie Alexander as Jenna York
- Nathan Baesel as Marvin Duffy
- Johnny Palermo as Louie Clayton
- David Thomas Jenkins as Russell Webb
- Kimberly Huie as Molly
- David Thomas Jenkins as Zach
Evan Ellingson, Boti Bliss and Chris Redman are reprising established recurring roles. Wes Ramsey is returning as a recurring character who first appeared in "Divorce Party". Michelle Pierce was in the CSI: New York episode "Love Run Cold", and Johnny Palermo was in "Personal Foul". Sarah Buxton appeared in two CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes: "Eleven Angry Jurors" and "Ch-Ch-Changes". Tom Parker ("Dead Ringer"), Nathan Baesel ("A Thousand Days on Earth"), David Thomas Jenkins ("Goodbye and Good Luck") and Kimberly Huie ("Recipe for Murder") were also in CSI.
CSI: New York reaches the "Point of No Return" with an old friend Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT:
- When a former medical examiner is found murdered, a white powder found at the scene provides the CSIs with a major lead in tracking the killer when it is discovered that the powder is heroin made from human bodies. Pop Singer and Actress Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Pete Wentz ("Fall Out Boy") guest star as "Bonnie and Clyde Wannabes."
Rob Bailey has directed 24 episodes of New York, including this season's "Rush to Judgment". Executive producer Peter M. Lenkov has 15 previous writing credits for the show, including "Forbidden Fruit". Lenkov co-wrote "Point of No Return" with technical advisor Bill Haynes. Haynes has written six episodes of CSI: NY. His most recent credit is for "The Box", which he wrote with Lenkov.
The following actors and actresses will appear in guest-starring roles:
- Emmanuelle Vaugier as Det Jessica Angell
- Ashlee Simpson-Wentz as Lila Wickfield
- Holly Lynch as Anabel Pino
- Tony Amendola as Prof Papakota
- Jonah Lotan as Marty Pino
- Paul Papadakis as George Kolovos
- Tracy Silver as Receptionist
- Emilio Rivera as Little Stevie
- Pete Wentz as Chester Byron
- Shawn Woods as Jamal Tucker
- Adoni Maropis as Sebastian Diakos
Emmanuelle Vaugier is reprising an established recurring role. Paul Papadakis ("Forbidden Fruit", "The Cost of Living") and Adoni Maropis ("The Cost of Living") have previously appeared this season. Jonah Lotan played Dr Marty Pino in three episodes during CSI:NY's second season, most recently "Run Silent, Run Deep". Holly Lynch was in the Miami episode "After the Fall". Tony Amendola appeared in four episodes of CSI, including "Pirates of the Third Reich". Emilio Rivera was also on CSI, in "Inside the Box".
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation will not air for the next two weeks. CBS will be broadcasting the NCAA Basketball Tournament instead. CSI will return April 2.
"Flight Risk" and "Point of No Return" begin airing March 16 on CBS.