Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Under Suspicion'
Episode Number: 0406
Synopsis: "The CSIs must race against time when all evidence in a murder case points to Horatio. When a murdered woman is discovered, Horatio admits that he was seeing her and that he was the last person to see her alive. Although the evidence logically points to Horatio as the killer, our CSIs must now dig deeper to find the real killer and learn who would have the motive and the method to frame him."
Original Airdate: October 24, 2005
Rerun: January 16, 2006
Fan Rating: 8.3/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Sunil Nayar and Barry O'Brien
Directed By: Sam Hill
- Rex Linn as Det. Frank Tripp
- Lauren C. Mayhew as Stephanie
- Shani Pride as Lisa
- Kimberly Page as Rachel Turner
- David Lee Smith as Rick Stetler
- Boti Bliss as Valera
- Patrick Fischler as Vince Nolan
- Eric Steinberg as Daniel Vance
- Alexandra Lydon as Jennifer Wilson
- Haley Ramm as 9-Year-Old Jennifer
- Greg Dohanic as Foster
- Mailon Rivera as Det. Matt Phillips
- Damian Young as Walter Dresden
- Jeremiah W. Birkett as Johnny
- Tai Reid as Father
- Richard Varga as State Attorney
- William Allen Young as Judge Ratner
- Rumoured to see the team trying to help Horatio out when his girlfriend is murdered and he becomes the primary suspect. (August 24, 2005 - CSI Files)
How would you rate the 'CSI: Miami' episode 'Under Suspicion?'
53.7% - (202
Didn't want to see it.
15.9% - (60
Wasn't able to see it.
10.3% - (39
9.8% - (37
5% - (19
3.1% - (12
1.8% - (7
Read the Review