Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Shattered'
Episode Number: 0410
Synopsis: "The team is stunned when Delko is busted for purchasing marijuana. However, as the truth as to why becomes clearer, Horatio must fight to keep Delko at CSI. Meanwhile, after a suspected drug lord is gunned down in his home, evidence leads the CSIs to a dirty bounty hunter whose greed may have gotten in the way of bringing a criminal to justice."
Original Airdate: November 28, 2005
Rerun: July 31, 2006
Fan Rating: 8.4/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Ildy Modrovich
Directed By: Scott Lautanen
- Rex Linn as Det. Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
- Dex Elliott Sanders as Jay Fisher
- Jeremiah W. Birkett as Johnny Nixon
- Armando Valdez-Kennedy as Aaron Peters
- Paula Jai Parker as Deana Walters/D-Nasty
- David Lee Smith as Rick Stetler
- Keith Bogart as I.A.B. Agent #1
- Joshua Leonard as Jim Markham
- Brian Bosworth as Duane 'Bull' Merrick
- Rico McClinton as Corrections Officer
- Cameron Bancroft as Byron Diller
- Brendan Fehr as Dan Cooper
- Boti Bliss as Valera
- D. David Morin as Doctor Milford
- Alana De La Garza as Marisol Delko
- Bellamy Young as Megan West
- Eric Delko might lose his job when the MDPD's Internal Affairs Bureau finds out he's been buying drugs. Meanwhile, Horatio investigates the death of a local gangbanger. (November 04, 2005 - CSI Files)
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
How would you rate the 'CSI: Miami' episode 'Shattered?'
55.4% - (147
Didn't want to see it.
16.2% - (43
10.1% - (27
Wasn't able to see it.
6.7% - (18
5.6% - (15
4.1% - (11
1.5% - (4
Read the Review