Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Whacked'
Episode Number: 0323
Synopsis: "A killer on death row is given a stay of execution just moments before it was to take place, on the grounds that there may have been tainted DNA analysis used at his trial. Now, without using any DNA evidence, the team must race against time and reexamine all of the physical evidence in the case, just as they get a call on a new double murder that looks suspiciously like the case they're working on."
Original Airdate: May 16, 2005
Fan Rating: 8.3/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Ann Donahue & Elizabeth Devine
Directed By: Scott Lautanen
- Rex Linn as Det. Frank Tripp
- Eric Roberts as Ken Kramer
- Stephen Tobolowsky as Don Haffman
- Shelli Bergh as Paula Muro
- Cindy Pickett as Miranda Lewis
- Megan Follows as Beth Grand
- Kent Faulcon as Correctional Officer
- David Norona as Joshua Greenfield
- David Lee Smith as Rick Stetler
- Alex Buck as Raymond Caine Jr.
- Sam Vance as Uniform MDPD
- Kimiko Gelman as Dr. Nicole Talcott
- W. Earl Brown as Jesse Kramer
- Christopher Shyer as Larry Hargrove
- Javier Grajeda as Correctional Officer #1
- Lawrence Lejohn as Correctional Officer #2
- Jerry Giles as Correctional Officer #3
- Rumoured to see the CSIs race against the clock to find a killer that got away five years ago and plans on killing again. (April 26, 2005 - CSI Files)
How would you grade the latest 'CSI: Miami' episode 'Whacked'?
51.1% - (159
Didn't want to see it
16.7% - (52
14.7% - (46
Wasn't able to see it
7.7% - (24
4.1% - (13
3.8% - (12
1.6% - (5