Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Recoil'
Episode Number: 0321
Synopsis: "After a bitter custody battle, shots are fired outside the courthouse and the CSIs must find the shooter. Bullets fly and the target is the little girl's mother. Horatio goes after the father, who he suspects may not be the girl's biological father after all. However, when the mother's shady past is uncovered, the team finds that she has a lot of enemies who would like to take a shot at her. Meanwhile, Calleigh's father returns to the crime lab for her guidance but for an unexpected reason."
Original Airdate: May 02, 2005
Rerun: June 13, 2005
Fan Rating: 8.1/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Steven Maeda and Marc Dube
Directed By: Joe Chappelle
- Tracey Needham as Cheri Lyle
- Brian Tahash as Don Landis
- Bill Sage as Brad Manning
- Rex Linn as Det. Frank Tripp
- Liana Liberato as Amy Manning
- Natalia Baldwin Leon as Female Newscaster
- David Gianopoulos as Vincent Lesca
- Paul Green as Greg Rondinelli
- Kimiko Gelman as Dr. Nicole Talcott
- McKinley Freeman as MDPD Uniform
- Michelle Ann Johnson as Valerie Adams
- Brian Poth as Tyler Jenson
- John Heard as Kenwall 'Duke' Duquesne
- Rumoured to revolve around the custody battle for 8-year-old Amy Manners, whose parents accuse each other of abusing their daughter. The team must figure out who's telling the truth before a judge makes the wrong decision. (March 21, 2005 - CSI Files)
- 'Recoil' is written in reverse chronological order.
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
How would you grade the latest 'CSI: Miami' episode 'Recoil'?
50.5% - (129
15.2% - (39
Didn't want to see it
14.1% - (36
Wasn't able to see it
7.4% - (19
5% - (13
4.3% - (11
3.1% - (8
Read the Review