No Humans Involved
Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'No Humans Involved'
Episode Number: 0510
Synopsis: "Tension rises as the CSI teams adjust to their new assignments while investigating two vastly different murders. Grissom and his team hunt for a killer after discovering the remains of a young boy starved to death and left in a plastic container. Meanwhile, Catherine assumes her new role as supervisor and quickly finds herself at odds with Warrick when he takes an overly aggressive approach in an investigation involving possible police brutality."
Original Airdate: December 09, 2004
Rerun: June 23, 2005
Fan Rating: 8.6/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Judith McCreary
Directed By: Rob Bailey
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Louise Lombard as Sophia Curtis
- Aisha Tyler as Mia Dickerson
- Wallace Langham as Hodges
- Alex Carter as Detective Vartan
- Carla Renata as Devine
- Mo as Leo Plummer
- Blake Hightower as Alley Kid #1
- Logan Atkinson as Alley Kid #2
- Walker Howard as Andre Chambers
- Michael Bryan French as Prison Hospital Dr.
- Antonio Leon as Samuel Mendez
- Lobo Sebastian as Vincent Colby
- Chris Villa as Miguel Garabei
- Robert Mukes as Inmate
- Darien Smalling as Devon
- Russell Wong as Lt. Kim
- Rusty Schwimmer as Lorna Tenney
- Miguel Najera as Mr. Mendez
- Mae Whitman as Glynnis Carson
- Lily Knight as Delia Brooks
- Alexis Cruz as PFC Benjamin Riley
- Claude Shires as Strip Club Bouncer
- Palmer Davis as Margaret Finn
- Damani Roberts as Kevin
- Dylan Bell as Raymond
- Rumoured to start at a routine crime scene which turns a lot more complicated when Greg finds a second victim in a nearby alley, and a hitman kills Brass's victim. To further add to the CSI's caseload, the hitman gets involved with a prison riot where another prison inmate dies, and Catherine, Nick and Warrick are sent in to determine whether he was killed by the riot police or by one of the other inmates. (November 11, 2004 - CSI Files)
- Rumoured to feature Sara Sidle thinking back to a period in her childhood when she herself was in the foster home system, and her own fate was in the hands of social workers and lawyers. (November 11, 2004 - CSI Files)
- This episode was nominated for a Golden Reel Award by the Motion Picture Sound Editors organisation. (January 25, 2005 - CSI Files)
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
- Ann Hodgman - Entertainment Weekly - A
- Sobell - Television Without Pity - B+
- Rochell Thomas - TV Guide
Prev: 'Mea Culpa'
How would you rate 'No Humans Involved'?
62.6% - (144
20% - (46
<!-F->Wasn't able to see it
6.9% - (16
5.2% - (12
<!-G->Didn't want to see it
2.1% - (5
1.7% - (4
1.3% - (3
Read the Review
Next: 'Who Shot Sherlock?'
Return: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' Episode Guide
Prev: 'Mea Culpa'