No More Bets
Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'No More Bets'
Episode Number: 0422
Synopsis: "Two gamblers are found dead shortly after scamming several of Sam Braun's casinos, making Sam a suspect in their murder."
Original Airdate: May 13, 2004
Rerun: September 09, 2004
Story By: Andrew Lipsitz & Dustin Lee Abraham
Teleplay By: Naren Shankar & Carol Mendelsohn & Judith McCreary
Directed By: Richard Lewis
- Scott Wilson as Sam Braun
- Nicholas Lea as Chris Bezich
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Wallace Langham as David Hodges
- Maury Chaykin
- Eddie Kaye Thomas
- Justin Urich
- Brandon Quinn
- Mark Derwin
- Edmund Wyson as Officer Devine
- Joseph Patrick Kelly as Officer Metcalf
- When Sam Braun turns out to be the prime suspect in a murder investigation, Catherine is removed from the case owing to a conflict on interest. (March 21, 2004 - CSI Files)
- Previously entitled "Who's Your Daddy?" (April 06, 2004 - CSI Files)
- Location filming took place in Las Vegas from April 5-8. (April 06, 2004 - CSI Files)
- TV Guide: "At times the personal stories (think Grissom's hearing loss) can slow down the action on this series, but that's not true of Catherine's relationship with casino owner Sam Braun (Scott Wilson). She learned last year that he's her dad after comparing her DNA with his blood when he was a murder suspect, and unwittingly helped him beat that charge. He later gave her a hefty check, which she cashed. Tonight Sam is again wanted for homicide when a man caught cheating at one of his casinos ends up dead. Grissom immediately dismisses Catherine from the case, but she finds it hard to stay away."