Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'Invisible Evidence'
Episode Number: 0407
Synopsis: "Warrick is blindsided in court when a bloody knife he recovered from a suspected killer's car is determined to be inadmissible, leaving the CSIs only 24 hours to find new evidence before the accused murderer is set free."
Original Airdate: November 13, 2003
Rerun: August 19, 2004
Fan Rating: 8.8/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Josh Berman & Kathleen Butler
Directed By: Danny Cannon
- Xander Berkeley as Sheriff Rory Atwater
- Christian Camargo as Fife
- Kayren Butler as Rita
- James Marshall as Quinn
- Erik Jensen as Sinclair
- Palmer Davis as Margaret
- Wallace Langham as Hodges
- Romy Rosemont as Jacqui Franco
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Lochlyn Munro
- Autumn Reeser
- James Patrick Stuart
- Larry Sullivan
- Rumoured to feature the first appearance by the new Las Vegas sheriff, Rory Atwater. (August 08, 2003 - CSI Files)
- The CSIs reportedly have twenty-four hours to come up with the evidence to convict their suspect after the murder weapon is ruled inadmissable in court due to a legal bungle. (August 08, 2003 - CSI Files)
- Gary Dourdan said he was "smitten" with this episode, despite initial disagreements with the writer. "I was really surprised, because the fellow who wrote it, Josh Berman, in the beginning, we were on each other's s*** list," he said. (October 19, 2003 - CSI Files)
- Originally scheduled to air on October 16, 2003, but was replaced with a repeat at the last minute to avoid competition with the baseball World Series.
- Josh Berman: "I am most proud of "Invisible Evidence". In the episode, the CSI team must race against the clock to solve a case. It was a chance to 'break the mold' in the way a story unfolds. Also, it was the first time we started an episode with a CSI on the stand. As a writer, it was exciting for me to see how our CSIs react in a sterile courtroom." (May 03, 2005 - CSI Files)
How would you rate 'Invisible Evidence'?
70.6% - (130
19.5% - (36
4.3% - (8
<!-F->Wasn't able to see it
3.8% - (7
1% - (2
0.5% - (1
<!-G->Didn't want to see it
0% - (0
Can't get enough of 'Invisible Evidence?' Check out the following merchandise:
Next: 'After The Show'
Return: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' Episode Guide