NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles are new tonight, and you can find episode clips after the jump, along with interviews and and a behind-the-scenes video about the first half of the backdoor pilot for the potential NCIS spinoff set in New Orleans. (Spoilers after the jump!)
First, check out this clip from tonight’s episode of NCIS, “Crescent City, Part 1”, which features Tony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly), Ellie Bishop (Emily Wickersham), Timothy McGee (Sean Murray), Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and Scott Bakula (NCIS Special Agent Dwayne Cassius Pride). (You can also find it on CBS.com and CBS Press Express.)
Also be sure to check out this behind-the-scenes video, which has Executive Producer Gary Glasberg, Bakula, Harmon, Weatherly, Wickersham, Lucas Black (NCIS Special Agent Christopher Lasalle), Zoe McLellan (NCIS Special Agent Meredith “Merri” Brody), and CCH Pounder (Dr Loretta Wade). (You can find it on CBS.com, CBS Press Express and SpoilerTV as well.)
Here’s a question from TV Line that relates to tonight’s episode:
I really enjoyed NCIS’ 250th episode, but one person was noticeably absent — Vance! I couldn’t believe Rocky Carroll wasn’t in it. When will he be back? –Sandra
Rest assured that Vance will be back next week in “Crescent City, Part 1” aka the opener of the two-part planted NCIS: New Orleans spin-off, for some integral scenes with Gibbs and Special Agent Pride (played by Scott Bakula).
Finally, check out this list of news items about the spinoff, which have been posted in recent weeks:
- Paige Turco will play Linda, the wife of NCIS Special Agent Pride.
- Bakula visited Arsenio Hall last month, and here’s a clip from his interview relating to NCIS: NOLA.
- Here’s an interview with Glasberg from NOLA.com.
- NOLA.com also spoke to Harmon, and you can read that interview here.
- Bakula spoke with NOLA.com as well, and here’s a link to the interview.
- Also check out this article from USA Today featuring quotes from Harmon, Bakula and Glasberg.
- Here’s an interview with Glasberg from TV Line about the potential spinoff and the upcoming season eleven finale.
- TV Guide also spoke to Glasberg about the “Crescent City” episodes.
- Entertainment Weekly has an interview with Glasberg, which also discusses upcoming storylines.
- Also check out this interview with Glasberg from Yahoo TV.
- Finally, Glasberg spoke to Examiner.com about the potential spinoff and the season eleven finale.
You can check out a scene featuring Sam and Nell Jones (Renée Felice Smith) below from ET Online, which also includes one of the above clips at the end. (You can also watch it on CBS.com or CBS Press Express.
And here’s another sneak peek from ET Online, featuring Nell and Eric:
Next, check out this interview with Smith and Foa from CBS Los Angeles, in which they discuss tonight’s episode—there’s also a clip at the beginning featuring Nell, Deeks, Sam and Eric:
Finally, check out these interviews with Foa and Smith:
- TV Line talked to the actors about “Zero Days” and what’s coming up on NCIS: LA.
- The duo also spoke to TV Guide.
- One of the above clips from ET Online also features an interview with Foa and Smith about “Zero Days” and the rest of the season. (Please note the video plays automatically.)
- Check out this interview from Yahoo TV, in which Smith and Foa offer their thoughts about tonight’s episode and upcoming developments.
- Finally, Examiner.com spoke to the duo as well, and you can find that interview here.