The franchise offers two new episodes this week, including the death of a famous singer’s sister and a trio of Valentine’s Day murders. Official plot details and cast lists can be found after the jump.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation starts out the week with “Exile” on Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT:
The CSIs investigate the demise of a famous Cuban singer’s sister who’s in town as part of a U.S. tour. Meanwhile, Hodges begins to get cold feet at the prospect of marrying his Italian bombshell girlfriend.
Director Jeffrey Hunt has helmed seventeen previous episodes of CSI, including “CSI on Fire” from earlier this season. This is the first writing credit for Associate Producer Carlos Marimon. (Read his interview with CSI Files here.)
The episode will feature the following guest stars:
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Alimi Ballard as Officer Kevin Crawford
- Sandra Vergara as Silvana Cuerto
- Alexandra Manea as Marta Cuerto
- Ignacio Serricchio as Estefan Meha
- Antonio Jaramillo as Antonio Ficha
- Castulo Guerra as Willie Santos
- Jennifer Hamilton as Choreographer
- Micki Duran as Dancer #1
- Nolan Padilla as Dancer #2
- Noel Bajandas as Dancer #3
- Vaitiare Au-Harehoe as Dancer #4
- Rodrigo Guzman as Dancer #5
- Zuzana Lova as Dancer #6
- Jeremy Barthel as Dancer #7
- Rhapsody Violetti as Dancer #8
Marc Vann and Larry Mitchell are reprising established recurring roles. Alimi Ballard previously appeared in “Strip Maul” earlier this season. Jennifer Hamilton played a choreographer in “All that Cremains” during season eleven. Sandra Vergara guest-starred in the CSI: Miami episode “Head Case” during the show’s seventh season, Ignacio Serricchio was in season ten’s “At Risk”, and Antonio Jaramillo appeared in “Permanent Vacation” during season six. Castulo Guerra was also in two episodes of Miami, most recently season five’s “Man Down”. The other actors are new to the franchise.
On Friday, CSI: New York celebrates Valentine’s Day with the penultimate episode of season nine, “Blood Actually”, at 9:00pm ET/PT:
On Valentine’s Day, Mac and the team tackle three twisted tales of love gone wrong.
Christine Moore has directed ten previous episodes of New York, most recently season eight’s “Sláinte”. Supervising Producer Adam Targum penned the episode, which marks his ninth credit for the series; his previous credits include “Blood Out” from earlier this season.
The following actors and actresses will appear in guest-starring roles:
- Natalie Martinez as Detective Jamie Lovato
- Megan Dodds as Christine Whitney
- Sydney Park as Ellie Danville
- Josh Groban as Himself
- Trenton Rostedt as Theodore Hart
- Wayne Bastrup as Wayne Brown
- Georgie Flores as Laura Palmer
- Clint Culp as Bernard Chandler
- Amy Gumenick as Sandra Chandler
- Shanna Collins as Wendy Howser
- Mark Hengst as Jeremy Howser
- Omar J. Dorsey as Thomas Reynolds
Natalie Martinez is back as Jamie Lovato, Megan Dodds returns as Mac’s girlfriend Christine, and Sydney Park reprises her role as Jo’s daughter Ellie (last seen in “2,918 Miles”). Josh Groban appears as himself, performing a song from his new album. Georgie Flores has previously guest-starred on Miami (“Won’t Get Fueled Again”) and CSI (“House of Hoarders”). Clint Culp was in the CSI episode “Coup de Grace” during season ten. Amy Gumenick guest-starred in “Friendly Fire” during Miami’s tenth season, Shanna Collins appeared in season seven’s “Power Trip”, and Mark Hengst was in “Mayday” during season nine. The other actors are new to the franchise.
“Exile” and “Blood Actually” begin airing February 13 on CBS.