The franchise offers two new episodes this week, featuring a death on the Las Vegas Strip, and a look at Detective Lovato’s time undercover. Official plot details and cast lists can be found after the jump.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation heads to the iconic Las Vegas Strip during “Strip Maul” on Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT:
The CSI team lends a hand to local law enforcement on the strip with several arrests until a John Doe is found in car. Also, things become personal for Captain Brass when he discovers some facts about his daughter.
Producer Alec Smight has 30 directing credits for CSI, most recently “Pick and Roll” earlier this month. The episode was penned by Co-Producer Christopher Barbour; Barbour has written eleven previous episodes of CSI, most recently this season’s premiere, “Karma to Burn”.
The following guest stars will appear in “Strip Maul”:
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Daoud Balewa as Officer Kevin Crawford
- Inbar Lavi as Chastity/Heather Tile
- Lilly Walton as Sergeant Amelia Weiss
- Andrew Elvis Miller as Joslyn/Josh McClure
- Anthony Azizi as Adrian Dinan
- Mat Vairo as Bobby Reed
- David Magidoff as Marko Palmisano
- Ming Lo as Anthony Pak
- Patrick Cassidy as Dennis Reed
- Teal Redman as Ellie Brass
Marc Vann and Larry Mitchell are reprising established recurring roles. Teal Redman is back as Jim Brass’s daughter Ellie, who was last seen in the season six finale, “Way to Go”. Anthony Azizi has appeared on CSI: Miami (“Just Murdered”) and CSI: New York (“Food for Thought”). Inbar Lavi guest-starred in the Miami episode “Dishonor” during the show’s eighth season, and Patrick Cassidy was in season five’s “Just Murdered”. The other actors are new to the franchise.
On Friday, CSI: New York explores Lovato’s past in “Blood Out” at 9:00pm ET/PT:
When Det. Lovato’s cover is inadvertently blown, the CSI’s investigate the Latin street gang she infiltrated when undercover.
This is the first time Sam Hill has directed an episode of New York, although he previously helmed 37 episodes of CSI: Miami. Supervising Producer Adam Targum penned “Blood Out”, which marks his eighth writing credit for the crime drama; his previous episodes include “Where There’s Smoke…” from earlier this season.
The episode will feature the following guest stars:
- Natalie Martinez as Det. Jamie Lovato
- Bill Smitrovich as Robert Hicks
- David Fumero as Benny Madera
- Juan Gabriel Pareja as Raymond Cruz
- Sy Franco as Carmen Vega
- Jorge-Luis Pallo as Hector ‘Toasty’ Méndez
- Orson Chaplin as Street Thug
- Link Baker as Construction Worker
- Alastair Bayardo as Sleazy Man
Natalie Martinez is back as Detective Jamie Lovato. Jorge-Luis Pallo has appeared on Miami (“Curse of the Coffin”) and CSI (“Death and the Maiden”). David Fumero guest-starred in the Miami episode “Last Stand” during the show’s ninth season, and Link Baker appeared in season eight’s “In Plane Sight”. The other actors are new to the franchise.
“Strip Maul” and “Blood Out” begin airing November 28 on CBS.