CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and CSI: New York air the penultimate episodes of the season this week, including a deadly truck race and the death of a neighborhood hero. Official plot details and cast lists can be found after the jump.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation revs it up with “Dune and Gloom” on Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT:
When a bomb kills an off-road race truck driver mid-race, the CSI team is called on the scene to investigate why.
Director Jeffrey Hunt has fifteen previous credits for CSI, most recently “CSI Unplugged” from earlier this season. Executive Story Editor Tom Mularz penned the episode, which marks his tenth credit for the series. His previous episodes include “Seeing Red” from earlier this year.
The following guest stars will appear in the episode:
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Alex Carter as Detective Vartann
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Paula Marshall as Ms. Kathy Veck
- Zabryna Guevara as Dr. Amy Berkman
- William Francis McGuire as Bo Martin
- Jon Collin Barclay as Jimmy Delton
- Michael Stoyanov as Radio Broadcaster
- Ryan Ahern as Jack Breslin
- H. Richard Greene as Art Weber
- Dustin Seavey as Clive Morris
- Daryl Crittenden as Lyle Pratt
Marc Vann, Alex Carter and Jon Wellner are reprising established recurring roles. Jon Collin Barclay appeared in the CSI: New York episode “Redemptio” during the show’s sixth season. The other actors are new to the franchise.
On Friday, CSI: New York will air “Unwrapped” at 9:00pm ET/PT, and the team investigates the death of a local hero:
The CSIs are called to a Brooklyn housing project to investigate the murder of a successful businessman who still felt the pull of his old neighborhood.
Director Deran Serafian has four previous credits from CSI: NY’s first season, most recently “Hush”. “Unwrapped” was co-written by Supervising Producer John Dove and Co-Executive Producer Christopher Silber. Dove wrote 16 previous episodes, including this season’s “Crossroads”. This is the seventh credit for Silber, whose previous episodes include “Means to an End” from earlier this season.
The episode will feature the following actors and actresses in guest-starring roles:
- Megan Dodds as Christine Whitney
- Sherri Saum as Elaine Moore
- Toni Trucks as Alicia Woods
- Lee Thompson Young as Kelvin Moore
- Charles Malik Whitfield as Clyde Duvall
- Ray Auxias as Liebert Webster
- Terrence Julien as Maximo Webster
- Mo McRae as Willis Frazier
- Maestro Harrell as Morris Davis
- D’Anthony Palms as Rydell Witherspoon
- Ulysses Cuadra as Anthony James
- Corinne Massiah as Michelle Woods
Megan Dodds is back as Christine Whitney, who was last seen in the previous episode, “Sláinte”. Sherri Saum guest-starred in the CSI: Miami episode “Point of Impact” during the show’s eighth season, and Charles Malik Whitfield was in season six’s “Stand Your Ground”. Mo McRae appeared in the CSI episode “No Humans Involved” during season five.
CBS is still airing the new crime drama NYC 22 in the Sunday 10:00pm ET/PT timeslot, so CSI: Miami is not on the schedule again this week.
“Dune and Gloom” and “Unwrapped” begin airing May 2 on CBS.