The franchise offers two new episodes this week, featuring a Las Vegas blackout and the death of a do-gooder. Official plot details and cast lists can be found after the jump.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation starts out the week with a city-wide blackout during a kidnapping in “CSI Unplugged” on Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT:
When a blackout cripples the city, the CSIs must revert to old-school methods to solve the case of a missing child.
Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode, which is his fifteenth credit for the series. His most recent credit is “CSI Down” from earlier this season. Supervising Producer Gavin Harris penned “CSI Unplugged,” and he previously wrote “Brain Doe.”
The following guest stars will appear in the episode:
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Larisa Fraser as Shelby Buress
- Aiden Lovekamp as Harper Riordan
- Jeffrey Pierce as T.C. Riordan
- Rachel Roberts as Karen Chavera
- Bess Armstrong as Patricia Lydecker
- Lewis T. Powell as Officer Norman
- Lauriane Gillieron as Natalie
- Anderson Davis as Trevor Raymond
- Adam Barnhart as N.D. Uniform #1
- Jeremy Denzlinger as N.D. Uniform #2
Jon Wellner reprises his established recurring role. Lewis T. Powell last appeared in “Genetic Disorder” from earlier this season. Jeremy Denzlinger was in “In Plane Sight” from CSI: Miami‘s eighth season. The others are new to the franchise.
As CSI Files previously reported, CSI: New York is currently taking a six-week hiatus. The show will return on Friday, March 30.
CSI: Miami investigates the murder of a friendly neighbor in “No Good Deed” on Sunday at 10:00pm ET/PT:
When a neighborhood do-gooder is murdered, Horatio and the CSIs discover that he was planning to blow the whistle on something big.
This is director Matt Earl Beesley‘s sixteenth credit for the series; his most recent credit is “G.O.” from last season. “No Good Deed” is Grace DeVuono‘s first writing credit for the series.
The episode will feature the following actors and actresses in guest-starring roles:
- Christian Clemenson as Tom Loman
- Taylor Cole as Samantha Owens
- Wes Ramsey as Dave Benton
- Patrick Breen as Henry Duncan
- Matt Angel as Sean Duncan
- Reshma Shetty as Jane Caldicott
- Manny Jimenez Jr as Manuel Gonzales
- David Burke as Will Kingsley
- Wolfgang Bodison as Bob Scherner
- Cassidy Freeman as Connie Jaden
- Diego Serrano as Dylan Perez
- Vinicius Ferreira Machado as Felipe Moreno
- Joel Murray as George Olsen
- Ryan McPartlin as Josh Avery
- Dean Cudworth as John #2
Christian Clemenson, Taylor Cole, and Wes Ramsey are reprising established recurring roles. Patrick Breen appeared in “Way To Go” from CSI‘s sixth season. Matt Angel made a guest appearance in CSI: New York‘s seventh season episode “Do or Die.” David Burke has two previous credits; New York‘s “Get Me Out Of Here!” and CSI‘s “Grissom’s Divine Comedy” from season eight. Wolf Bodison appeared in a season two episode of CSI: NY, “Super Men.” Cassidy Freeman has two credits for the franchise (“Coup de Grace” and “Indelible”). Ryan McPartlin begins a recurring role in this installment; he previously appeared in CSI: NY‘s season three episode “Obsession.”
“CSI Unplugged” and “No Good Deed” begin airing February 29 on CBS.