The franchise offers three new episodes this week featuring a gruesome exhibit, car thieves with expensive taste and the destructive force of Mother Nature. Official plot details and cast lists can be found after the jump.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation starts out the week with a “Bittersweet” mystery on Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT:
While on a date, Stokes realizes a piece of art at an exhibit has decomposing body parts in it, which leads to a full-blown investigation. Also, D.B. Russell makes a decision to ground one of the staff from the case.
This is the fourth directing credit for Line Producer Frank Waldeck, whose previous credits include last season’s “Father of the Bride”. The episode was written by Co-Executive Producers Melissa R Byer and Treena Hancock. The writing partners have three previous credits, most recently “The Two Mrs Grissoms” during season eleven.
The following guest stars will appear in the episode:
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Stacy Haiduk as Gina Sinclair
- Chelsea Hobbs as Colleen Hughes
- Michael Grant Terry as Ryan Thomas
- Don McManus as Ed Burrows
- Tyler Anderson as Chad Ellis
- Kelly Hu as Angie Salinger
- Susan Diol as Janet Hughes
- Theo Stockman as Slade
- Caitlin Custer as Callie
- Abby Bankston as Colleen Hughes
- Jordyn Jo as Vicky
- Justin James Hughes as Tristan
Jon Wellner and Larry Mitchell are reprising established recurring roles. Stacy Haiduk previously appeared on CSI: Miami (“Body Count”) and CSI: New York (“Sweet 16”). Don McManus has been on CSI (“Ch-Ch-Changes”) and Miami (“Dispo Day”). Susan Diol guest-starred in “Grissom Versus the Volcano” during season four of CSI. Chelsea Hobbs was in the Miami episode “Spring Breakdown” during the show’s eighth season. Kelly Hu had a recurring role on CSI: NY, and she was last seen in season two’s “Fare Game”. Michael Grant Terry guest-starred in “And Here’s To You, Mrs Azrael” during the third season of New York. The other actors are new to the franchise.
On Friday, CSI: New York tries to rein in a suspect during “Cavallino Rampante” at 9:00pm ET/PT:
When the body of a beautiful young woman is found in a stolen Ferrari, the investigation leads to a family of car thieves, but the CSIs must find the murderer before the rest of the family meets the same fate.
The episode will feature the following guest stars:
- Jeananne Goossen as Officer Lauren Cooper
- Tim Guinee as Nathan Purdue
- Elizabeth Lauren Hoffman as Michelle Moore
- Courtney Ford as Nicole Moore
- Michelle Page as Audrey Noonan
- Jonathan Schmock as Arthur Noonan
- Michael Cotter as Harry Rose
- Laura Ornelas as Jamie Fisher
Tim Guinee has previously appeared on all three series: “Sex & Taxes” during season three of Miami, “Fare Game” during New York’s second season, and “Double Cross” during the seventh season of CSI. Michelle Page was in the Miami episode “Felony Flight” during season four.
CSI: Miami rounds out the week on Sunday at 10:00pm ET/PT, and one of the CSIs gets “Blown Away”:
A tornado touches down on a murder scene, damaging the evidence and putting Ryan and Walter in grave danger.
Director Don Tardino has two previous credits for Miami, most recently “Manhunt” from last season. This is the twentieth writing credit for Brian Davidson, who previously penned season nine’s “Last Stand”.
The following actors and actresses will appear in guest-starring roles:
- Christian Clemenson as Dr. Tom Loman
- Hayley Chase as Ellie Wyatt
- Louis Herthum as Grant Wyatt
- Valerie Dillman as Laura Wyatt
- Phillip Jeanmarie as Jared Boyleston
- Bernardo de Paula as Leon Perez
- Jamie Bamber as Ronnie Hale
- Stephen Monroe Taylor as Mike Channing
- Chris Sheffield as Travis Reeves
- Celeste Creel as Nurse
- Aaron Norvell as Handler
- Tom Riordan as Commander
Christian Clemenson is back as Dr Tom Loman. Louis Herthum was in “The List” during CSI’s eleventh season, Valerie Dillman guest-starred in the season ten episode “Neverland”, and Phillip Jeanmarie appeared in “Who Are You?” during season one. Tom Riordan was in the CSI: NY episode “Identity Crisis” last season.
“Bittersweet”, “Cavallino Rampante” and “Blown Away” begin airing October 5 on CBS.