The franchise offers three new episodes this week featuring multiple confessions, a teen who may have gone too far and a dead gigolo. Official plot details and cast lists can be found after the jump.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation starts out the week with “Tell Tale Hearts” on Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT, and the team has to sift through the lies to find their killer:
Three suspects come forward with three different reasons why they killed an entire family and the CSI team has to determine who is telling the truth.
Co-Producer Brad Tanenbaum helmed this episode, which marks his eleventh turn in the director’s chair. His most recent credit was for season eleven’s “Unleashed”. Supervising Producer Joe Pokaski wrote the screenplay for “Tell Tale Hearts” based on a story by actor/technical consultant Larry Mitchell. This is the first writing credit for both men.
The episode will feature the following guest stars:
- Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
- Monique Gabriela Curnen as Xiomara Garcia
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Joseph Patrick Kelly as Officer Metcalf
- Jaime Gomez as Officer Andy Cantelvo
- James Harvey Ward as John Lee
- Amy Davidson as Leslie Gitig
- Brooke Butler as Alison
- David Petruzzi as Matt
- Kyla Kenedy White as Fiona Chambliss
- Roy Abramsohn as Reporter 1
- Michele Lainevool as Reporter 2
- Chris Mulkey as Maurice Gallows
Marc Vann, Larry Mitchell and Joseph Patrick Kelly are reprising established roles. New recurring actress Monique Gabriela Curnen appeared in the CSI: Miami episode “Hostile Takeover” during the show’s eighth season, Jaime Gomez was in season nine’s “On the Hook”, and James Harvey Ward guest-starred in “Happy Birthday” during season nine. Amy Davidson was in the CSI: New York episode “Past Imperfect” during the show’s third season. Chris Mulkey has previously appeared on Miami (“Forced Entry”), CSI (“Feeling the Heat”) and New York (“The Triangle”).
On Friday, CSI: New York tries to “Keep It Real” at 9:00pm ET/PT:
When an awkward teen is found dead, the team discovers that his efforts to win a sexy punk rock chick’s heart may have gone a step too far.
Alex Zakrzewski directed seven previous episodes of CSI: NY, most recently “Hide Sight” during the show’s seventh season. This is writing credit number 14 for Bill Haynes, who previously penned last season’s finale, “Exit Strategy”.
The following actors and actresses will appear in guest-starring roles:
- Cody Longo as Tyler Josephson
- Aly Michalka as Miranda Beck
- Sean Davis as Michael Schaefer
- Sean Marquette as Josh Herman
- Jake Busey as Randy Davis
- Preston Jones as Chad Hendricks
- Shakti Dam as Alex Kirkland
Cody Longo was first seen as Jo’s son Tyler in last season’s “Identity Crisis”. Sean Marquette guest-starred in the CSI episode “Internal Combustion” during the show’s tenth season. Jake Busey was in “Internal Affairs” during the fifth season of Miami.
CSI: Miami investigates a victim with ties to the sex industry in “Stiff” on Sunday at 10:00pm ET/PT:
The CSIs are led into the sexy world of male gigolos when they uncover an unusual murder weapon.
Gina Lamar directed 14 previous episodes, including last season’s “Paint it Black”. This is the first writing credit for Co-Producer Doreen J Blauschild.
The following guest stars will appear in the episode:
- Christian Clemenson as Dr. Tom Loman
- Brandon Beemer as Derek Vaughn
- Jordi Molla as Hector Romero
- Eric Winter as Joe Grafton
- Martha Higareda as Luisa Romero
- Julia Campbell as Gretchen Cambridge
- Brian McNamara as Steven Cambridge
- Samantha Whittaker as Emma Davis
- Cyrus Farmer as Mitch Fielder
Christian Clemenson is reprising his established recurring role as Dr Tom Loman. Brian McNamara previously appeared in the CSI episode “Gentle Gentle” during the show’s first season, Brandon Beemer guest-starred in season four’s “Jackpot”, Eric Winter was in “Room Service” during season six, and Julia Campbell appeared in the season ten episode “Lost & Found”.
“Tell Tale Hearts”, “Keep It Real” and “Stiff” begin airing September 28 on CBS.