The franchise offers three brand new episodes this week featuring Bieber’s explosive return, vigilante justice and the reappearance of Memmo Fierro. Official plot details and cast lists can be found after the jump.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation starts things out with a bang in “Targets of Obsession” on Thursday at 9:00pm ET/PT:
Langston testifies against the notorious ‘Dick & Jane’ killer, Nate Haskell. Meanwhile, Nick receives a call from troubled teen Jason McCann to warn him of impending danger.
Alec Smight directed 18 previous episodes of CSI, most recently “Man Up” from earlier this year. Writing duo David Weddle and Bradley Thompson have eight credits for the series, including this season’s “Fracked”.
The following guest stars will appear in the episode:
- Alex Carter as Detective Vartann
- Bill Irwin as Nate Haskell
- Justin Bieber as Jason McCann
- Jude Ciccolella as Dr. Huxbee
- Josh Dallas as Kip Woodman
- Larry Poindexter as D.A. Claude Melvoy
- Megan Gallagher as Judge Francis Granston
- Robert Pine as Dr. Corey
- Kate Blumberg as Vivian Tinsdale
- Derek Ray as Lead Fireman
- Falk Hentschel as Timothy Johnson
- Ambrit Millhouse as Jury Foreperson
- Jason Sweat as Bailiff
- Gabriel Salvador as Officer Casey
- Amanda Wyss as Tina
- Annie Little as Robin
Alex Carter is reprising his established recurring role as Detective Vartann. Bill Irwin is back as serial killer Nate Haskell, who was last seen in the season eleven premiere “Shock Waves”. Teen singing sensation Justin Bieber made his first appearance in “Shock Waves”, as did Jude Ciccolella. During season two of CSI, Amanda Wyss guest starred in “You’ve Got Male”, and Megan Gallagher was in “Cats in the Cradle”. Gabriel Salvador played a Corrections Officer in “Neverland” last season. Jason Sweat guest-starred in season seven’s “The Good, The Bad and the Dominatrix” as well as “Hog Heaven” during season nine. Larry Poindexter previously appeared on CSI (“Bad Words”), CSI: New York (“Grand Murder at Central Station”) and CSI: Miami (“Bombshell”).
On Friday, “Vigilante” justice is served on CSI: New York at 9:00pm ET/PT:
When a serial rapist is found murdered, restrained in the same manner as his victims, the CSIs weigh a feeling of justice against their sense of duty to pursue the killer.
Director Frederick E.O. Toye helmed “Page Turner” during season five. Christopher Silber wrote two previous episodes, most recently this season’s “Shop Till You Drop”.
The following actors and actresses will appear in guest-starring roles:
- Lindsay Price as Kate Price
- Megan Ward as Annie Cartland
- Eve Mauro as Heather Marist
- Kristen Kerr as Brunette Victim
- Emily Wilson as Redhead Victim
- Kevin Interdonato as Garland Clarke
- Michael Duisenberg as Craig Tomlin
Megan Ward has appeared on Miami (“Vengeance”) and CSI (“Fracked”). Lindsay Price was in the CSI episode “Alter Boys” during the show’s second season. Eve Mauro guest-starred in two season five episodes of Miami: “Throwing Heat” and “Just Murdered”. The other actors are new to the franchise.
CSI: Miami will air its first episode in over a month on Sunday at 10:00pm ET/PT. “Last Stand” finds the team on the trail of a familiar nemesis:
Miami is ablaze with crime and chaos when Memmo Fierro, Horatio’s wife’s killer, returns to take control of the city.
Matt Earl Beesley has 13 directing credits for the series, including “Meltdown” during season eight. Brian Davidson wrote 18 previous episodes, most recently this season’s “Sleepless in Miami”.
“Last stand” will feature the following guest stars:
- Christian Clemenson as Dr. Tom Loman
- Robert LaSardo as Memmo Fierro
- David Starzyk as Nicholas Chandler
- David Fumero as Armando Salazar
- Jacob Vargas as Felix Medina
- Zak Boggan as Miguel Medina
- Tommy Dewey as Grant Boyer
- Andrew Thacher as Reynolds
- Gloria Votsis as Sgt. Jennifer Swanson
- Sophie Winkleman as Sharon Kirby
- Meagan Tandy as Cynthia
- Noah Watts as Cesar
- Bruce Clyde Jenkins as Zach
- Jose Vasquez as Shooter
- Booker T. Washington as Uniform
Christian Clemenson is reprising an established recurring role. Robert LaSardo is back as Memmo Fierro, who was last seen in “Manhunt” earlier this season. David Starzyk played Nicholas Chandler in the season five episode “Backstabbers”, and Gloria Votsis was in the season one episode “Bunk”. Booker T. Washington guest-starred in the season eight finale, “All Fall Down”, as a uniformed officer. Jacob Vargas appeared in the CSI: NY episode “Outside Man” during the show’s first season, and Meagan Tandy was in season five’s “Yahrzeit”.
“Targets of Obsession”, “Vigilante” and “Last Stand” begin airing February 17 on CBS.