The franchise airs the last new episodes of 2010 this week. A pedophile is accused of murder and kidnapping, and an explosion uncovers a shocking secret. Official plot details and cast lists after the jump.
On Thursday, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is on the hunt for a predator in “418/427” at 9:00pm ET/PT:
The CSIs set out to track down a pedophile suspected of murdering an FBI agent’s wife and kidnapping his children.
Frank Waldeck directed “Lost & Found” last season. Michael Frost Beckner wrote season ten’s “Unshockable”.
The following guest stars will appear in the episode:
- Archie Kao as Archie Johnson
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers
- James Wellington as Mean Customer
- Carlson Young as Checker
- Nicole Cannon as Christine Moore
- Leela Newton as Holly Moore
- Jason Butler Harner as Daniel Moore
- Bodhi Elfman as Rylan Gauss
- Patrick Stafford as Trent Moore
- Sandra Cevallos-Campanella as Hispanic Woman
Archie Kao, Jon Wellner, Larry Mitchell and Larry Sullivan are reprising established roles. James Wellington played a different character in season one’s “Face Lift”, and Nicole Cannon previously appeared in “Caged” and “Who and What”. The other actors are new to the franchise.
CSI: New York will air a repeat of season six’s “Death House” on Friday at 9:00pm ET/PT. The CSIs discovered a 100-year-old corpse in a penthouse filled with booby traps.
Rounding out the week on Sunday at 10:00pm ET/PT, the CSI: Miami team discovers a not-so-sweet surprise in “Blood Sugar”:
When a sugar refinery explodes, the CSIs make a shocking discovery about one of the factory’s employees.
This is the first time Rod Holcomb has directed an episode of Miami, and “Blood Sugar” marks Gregory Bassenian’s first writing credit for the series.
The episode will feature the following guest stars:
- Christian Clemenson as Tom Loman
- Gregg Henry as Roger Cavanaugh
- Julie Mond as Christie Cavanaugh
- Bryan Cid Borreo as Eduardo Santana
- Ramón Franco as Luis Avilla
- Joshua De La Garza as Filipe Avilla
- Leela Savasta as Nina Castillo
- Shontae Saldana as Isabel Castillo
- Kanin Howell as Bobby Sims
- Abbie Cobb as Donna Johnson
- Leandro Cano as Manny Delgado
- Andrew Lukich as Immigration Agent #1
Christian Clemenson is reprising his established role as Dr Tom Loman. Gregg Henry previously appeared in season five’s “Death Eminent”, and he was also in “The Strip Strangler” during CSI’s first season. Kanin Howell has been on CSI (“Sounds of Silence”), Miami (“Urban Hellraisers”) and three episodes of New York (most recently “Pot of Gold”). Julie Mond guest-starred in “YoungBlood” during season two of CSI: NY.
“418/427”, the repeat of “Death House” and “Blood Sugar” begin airing December 9 on CBS.