CSI: Miami prepares to get season nine underway with the tragic conclusion to last season’s cliffhanger finale. Meanwhile, the other two series offer a potential shark attack and online chatting gone wrong. Official plot details and cast lists after the jump.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation sinks its teeth into a big mystery in “Pool Shark” on Thursday at 9:00pm ET/PT:
Hysteria ensues when a shark attacks a woman in the pool at a Las Vegas casino “day club,” and the CSIs must determine if the killer is human or shark.
Michael Nankin previously directed “A Space Oddity” and “Irradiator” for CSI. Supervising producer Dustin Lee Abraham has written 23 previous episodes of the show, including “Take My Life, Please!” from season ten.
The following guest stars will appear in the episode:
- Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- Method Mad as Drops
- Holly Madison as Hot Blonde
- Elliott Gould as Earnest Boozell
- Michelle Charlene Lee as Desiree McQuire
- Joseph Patrick Kelly as Office Metcalf
- Christopher Gartin as Dr Holloway
- Tyne Stecklein as Day Club Hottie
- Sasha Roiz as Danny Macklin
- Alicia Lagano as Anya Sanchez
- Dwier Brown as Young Sam Braun
- Tony Daly as Valet
- Amy Scott as Teen Catherine
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
Jorja Fox, Jon Wellner and Liz Vassey are reprising established roles. Joseph Patrick Kelly and Larry Mitchell are back as Officer Metcalf and Officer Mitchell. This is the fourth time Method Mad has appeared on CSI. His most recent appearance was in season eight’s “Drops’ Out”. Christopher Gartin played a different character in the season six premiere “Bodies in Motion”. Michelle Charlene Lee was in the CSI: New York episode “She’s Not There” during the show’s fifth season, and Tony Daly was in “Bad Beat” during season two. Sasha Roiz appeared during the sixth season of CSI: Miami in “Guerillas in the Mist”.
On Friday, one member of the CSI: New York team is helpless to stop a murder in “Unfriendly Chat” at 9:00pm ET/PT:
When a young woman appears to be strangled while participating in a live online chat that Adam witnesses, the CSIs must determine if it was real or a hoax, and locate where the possible victim is.
Eric Laneuville previously directed last season’s “Second Chances”. This is the eleventh time co-executive producer Trey Callaway has penned an episode of New York. His most recent credit is for the season six finale, “Vacation Getaway”.
The episode will feature the following actors and actresses in guest-starring roles:
- Amra Silajdzic as Sass Dumonde
- Ricardo Molina as Christopher Garcia
- Tanner Maguire as Boy
- Tyler Jacob Moore as US Marine
- Escher Holloway as Torrey Powell
- Gerald Downey as Professor William Aldicott
Ricardo Molina was in the Miami episode “Crime Wave” during the show’s third season. The other actors are new to the franchise.
CSI: Miami will premiere its ninth season on Sunday at 10:00pm ET/PT with “Fallen”:
The CSI team loses one of their own when a psychotic genius runs wild in Miami.
Sam Hill has directed 25 episodes of Miami, including last season’s “Time Bomb”. Tamara Jaron penned “Fallen”, which is her eighth writing credit for the series. Her most recent script was for “Backfire” during season eight.
“Fallen” will include the following guest stars:
- Wes Ramsey as Dave Benton
- Christian Clemenson as Tom Loman
- Christopher Redman as Michael Travers
- Kristen Hager as Melissa Walls
- Roger Bart as Bob Starling
- Alexandra Adi as Nikki Vega
- Channon Roe as Keith Garwood
- Melanie Laenami Lewis as M.E. Assistant
Wes Ramsey, Christian Clemenson and Christopher Redman are reprising established recurring roles. Kristen Hager and Roger Bart appeared in the season eight finale, “All Fall Down”. Channon Roe was in the one season episode “Broken”, and he guest-starred in the CSI episode “Weeping Willows” during the show’s fifth season.
“Pool Shark”, “Unfriendly Chat” and “Fallen” begin airing September 30 on CBS.