Three new episodes offer a bisected victim, lingerie football gone wrong and death at a golf tournament. Official plot details and cast lists after the jump.
Starting out the week on Monday at 10:00pm ET/PT, CSI: Miami deals with two halves of a mystery in “Die By the Sword”:
The bizarre case of a man chopped in half baffles the CSIs, while Natalia’s injury puts her and Ryan in jeopardy.
The following guest stars will appear in the episode:
- Christian Clemenson as Tom Loman
- Christopher Redman as Michael Travers
- Brad Leland as Det. John ‘Sully’ Sullivan
- BooBoo Stewart as Kenny Turner
- Brian McGovern as Russell Turner
- Roger Yuan as Takashi Yamada
- Lewis Tan as Aiko Okanagi
- Michelle Krusiec as Susan Lee
- John Newton as Doctor Marshall
Christian Clemenson and Christopher Redman are reprising established recurring roles. Brad Leland previously appeared in the season eight premiere “Out of Time” as Detective Sullivan. Lewis Tan was in the CSI: New York episode “Consequences” during season three, and Michelle Krusiec guest-starred in “Blacklist (Featuring Grave Digger)” earlier this season. The other actors are new to the franchise.
On Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT, the CSI: New York team investigates the death of a young athlete in “Flag on the Play”:
When a beautiful star quarterback of the Lingerie Football League is found murdered in the locker room hot tub with traces of lidocaine in her system, the CSIs are called in to find out who wanted her dead.
This is the sixth time Jeffrey Hunt has helmed an episode of CSI: NY. His most recent credit is for “Cuckoo’s Nest” earlier this season. Executive producer Wendy Battles wrote eight previous episodes for the show, including this season’s “It Happened to Me”.
The following actors and actresses will appear in guest-starring roles:
- Nicole Taylor as Kristen Melvoy
- Lauren Cohan as Meredith Muir
- Brittany Perry-Russell as Lisa (Tight End)
- Tom Parker as Allen Greenway
- Katherine Ann McGregor as Leanne Baldwin
- Nynno Ahli as Alex Martin
- Tasso Feldman as Scott Coleman
- JB Blanc as Tripp Walker
- Morgan Snyder as Clinic Receptionist
Rounding out the week on Thursday at 9:00pm ET/PT, it’s par for the course as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation investigates another murder in “Long Ball”:
The CSI team delves into the world of professional golf when the body of a legendary player is discovered during a high-profile tournament.
Alec Smight directed “Long Ball”, which marks his twelfth time behind the camera for the series. His latest credit is for this season’s “The Lost Girls”. Christopher Barbour penned one previous episode for CSI: “Lying Down With Dogs” during the show’s eighth season.
The episode will feature the following guest stars:
- Rocco Mediate as Himself
- Gary McCord as Himself
- Jonathan Antin as Himself
- Duffy Waldorf as Himself
- David Feherty as Himself
- Natalie Gulbis as Herself
- Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
- John M. Jackson as Russell Huntley
- Rosalind Chao as Michelle Huntley
- Steven Eckholdt as John Dudek
- Jason Dohring as Danny Nagano
- Michael Eric Strickland as Rocco’s Caddy
- Melissa Tang as Erin Nagano
Professional golfers Rocco Mediate, Gary McCord, Duffy Waldorf And Natalie Gulbis are appearing as themselves, and they will be joined by golfer-turned-broadcaster David Feherty and hair stylist/reality TV star Jonathan Antin. Jon Wellner is reprising his established recurring role in the lab. Steven Eckholdt was in the CSI: Miami episode “From the Grave” during the show’s fourth season.
“Die By the Sword”, “Flag on the Play” and “Long Ball” begin airing January 18 on CBS.