The franchise offers an NBA guest star, the return of the Compass Killer and death in a bowling alley. Official plot details and cast lists after the jump.
When the CSIs investigate who or what caused a horrific car accident, both drivers’ darkest secrets are revealed.
This is the second time Eric Mirich has directed an episode of Miami. His first credit was for last season’s “Bombshell”. Krystal Houghton has 14 credits for the show, including “Wolfe in Sheep’s Clothing”.
The episode will feature the following guest stars:
- Christian Clemenson as Tom Loman
- Wes Ramsey as Dave Benton
- Henry Simmons as Andrew Ballard
- Sherri Saum as Karen Ballard
- Nieko Mann as Lily Ballard
- Arjay Smith as Greg Ballard
- Pau Gasol as Victor Emparo
- Paloma Guzman as Marta Emparo
- Meg Cionni as Nicole
- J. Trevor Davis as Bert
- Ron Rogge as Officer
Christian Clemenson and Wes Ramsey are reprising established roles. Ron Rogge appeared in “Hostile Takeover” earlier this season. Meg Cionni was in the CSI: New York episode “Help” last season. The other actors are new to the franchise.
On Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT, the CSI: New York team sees the return of a familiar face—and a familiar nemesis—in “Cuckoo’s Nest”:
After a body falls from the 59th Street Bridge, the CSI team finds a compass near the body pointing east, and realizes it’s the third victim of the “Compass Killer”.
This is Jeffrey Hunt‘s fifth turn in the director’s chair. His most recent credit for the show was “Green Piece” last season. Aaron Rahsaan Thomas and co-executive producer Zachary Reiter co-wrote “Cuckoo’s Nest”. Reiter has 18 credits, including the season five finale “Pay Up”, but this is Rahsaan’s first time writing for New York.
The following actors will appear in guest-starring roles:
- Skeet Ulrich as Hollis Eckhart
- Nelly as Terrence Davis
- John Mese as Lt. William Sythe
- Fredro Starr as Deacon
- Marguerite Moreau as Louise Dukes
- Alex Cranmer as Bob Tanner
- Kieran Campion as Kenneth Grant
- Austin Lysy as Thomas Gates
- Josie Davis as Calliope Eckhart
- Brian K. Jones as Gigantaw
Skeet Ulrich is back as the Compass Killer, Hollis Eckhart. Ulrich first appeared in “Lat/Long” earlier this season, and so did Josie Davis. Rapper-turned-actor Nelly is reprising his role as Terrence Davis, who was last seen in “Pay Up”. John Mese was in the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episode “Spellbound” during the show’s sixth season. Fredro Starr guest-starred on Miami last season, appearing in “Smoke Gets in Your CSIs”. Kieran Campion was in two Miami episodes, “Dead Zone” and “Crime Wave”.
Rounding out the week on Thursday at 9:00pm ET/PT, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation deals with unusual evidence in “Lover’s Lanes”:
The CSIs investigate a murder at a bowling alley after a critical piece of evidence is revealed during a bowling tournament.
“Lover’s Lanes” marks the first time Andrew Bernstein has directed an episode of CSI. Writer Dustin Lee Abraham has 21 credits for the series, including “Ghost Town” from earlier this season.
“Lover’s Lanes” will feature these guest stars:
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Devon Gummersall as Kyle “X” Chatts
- Marcus Giammatti as Chevy Cigs
- Ashley Jones as Shea Lammet
- Blake Shields as Ronald Tobin
- Scoot McNairy as Vitas Long
- Elizabeth Lambert as Carla York
- Jos Viramontes as Public Defender
- Jennifer Crystal Foley as Jennifer Delaney
- Michael Villani as Color Announcer
- J.T. Jackson as Play by Play Announcer
- Annabella Salvati as Eva
Larry Mitchell is back as Officer Mitchell. Blake Shields guest-starred in the season four episode “All for Our Country”. Devon Gummersall was in “One Hit Wonder” during season three, and he also appeared in the New York episode “Sex, Lies and Silicone” during the show’s fifth season. Ashley Jones was also on New York, in “Heart of Glass” during season three. Jos Viramontes was in the CSI: NY episode “Past Imperfect” during the third season.
“Point of Impact”, “Cuckoo’s Nest” and “Lover’s Lanes” begin airing November 16 on CBS.