Lombard returns, Rodriguez joins Tyler Perry, Hallowell calls Helgenberger ‘gorgeous’, Harper visits Wendy Williams, ‘CSI’ graphic novel and ‘Miami’ features automated lensometer.
- The Northern Light reports that Louise Lombard will reprise her role as Sofia Curtis during the tenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
- CSI: Miami‘s Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko) will take part in The Tyler Perry Show, a one-hour special airing Wednesday, September 9 at 11:00pm ET/PT on TBS. The special will profile Tyler Perry‘s latest film, I Can Do Bad All By Myself, which stars Rodriguez as an immigrant looking for work. (Source)
- Robert Hallowell, Head Hairdresser for CSI, told the Examiner that Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows) is “so much more gorgeous in person than on the screen or in photos.”
- Hill Harper (CSI: New York‘s Dr Sheldon Hawkes) will appear on The Wendy Williams Show Tuesday, September 8. (Source: NewsOK)
- TokyoPop created a one-shot graphic novel called CSI: Intern At Your Own Risk. The story is set in the world of the original CSI. A high school student named Kiyomi Hudson gets an internship with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. She and four other interns try to solve the murder of a peer–and one of the interns may be the killer. TokyoPop provided a preview on YouTube:
- The October 12 episode of CSI: Miami will feature a proprietary automated lensometer. A lensometer is used to measure the prescription used in corrective eyewear.