Official 'All In The Family' DetailsBy Rachel
January 20, 2008 - 7:31 AM
CSI: New York airs one of only two remaining new episodes for the franchise.
On Monday at 10:00pm EST, CSI: Miami is re-airing "Cyber-lebrity" from earlier this season. In the episode, a normal girl became an internet celebrity after a picture of her was posted online. Her boyfriend was murdered, and the team had to investigate the death while simultaneously keeping the girl safe.
CSI: New York airs the only new episode of the week on Wednesday at 10:00pm EST. "All in the Family" has two cases that may be connected:
- Mac investigates the murder of a woman outside a floral shop and, shortly after, a man located two buildings down is found dead. With two murders two buildings apart, the CSIs must figure out if only one killer is behind both deaths.
Marshall Adams has directed two previous episodes of New York, including the previous episode, "Happily Never After". Daniele Nathanson and Noah Nelson, the writers of "All in the Family", also count "Happily Never After" among their writing credits.
The following actors and actresses are guest-starring in "All in the Family":
- Robert Joy as Dr. Sid Hammerback
- Emmanuelle Vaugier as Det. Jessica Angell
- Chris Todd as Manager
- Roy Werner as Judge Riverton
- Ashlee Gillespie as Madison Riverton
- Shiloh Fernandez as Jake Fairwick
- Greg Mikurak as Charlie Fairwick
- Michael Gambino as Super
- Christopher Warren as Jonas Stark
- Daniel Travis as Larry Rose
- Jaqueline Pinol as Rikkie Sandoval
- Al Santos as Ollie Barnes
- Deja Howell as Emily Morris
Robert Joy and Emmanuelle Vaugier are reprising established recurring roles. Jaqueline Pinol and Al Santos appeared in "Child's Play" earlier this season. Roy Werner was in the Miami episode "Pirated" during the show's third season. Greg Mikurak also guest-starred in the third season of Miami, playing Dan Winslet in "Vengeance". Daniel Travis has an uncredited role in Miami for the episode "Curse of the Coffin".
Another Thursday, another repeat of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. At 9:00pm EST, CSI will re-air "The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp". In the episode, Grissom's team tried to figure out what happened to a young man who had been found hanging from a tree. The case got more mysterious when they discovered that the young man had female breasts.
The repeat of "Cyber-lebrity", "All in the Family" and the rerun of "The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp" begin airing January 21 on CBS.