CBS To Air Extra-Long 'Miami' FinaleBy Caillan
April 16, 2003 - 8:37 AM
See Also: 'Body Count' Episode Guide
Viewers can look forward to a "supersized" edition of CSI: Miami to round off its freshman season.
The CSI spin-off's season finale will have a running time of 75 minutes, 15 minutes longer than its usual length, Zap2it reported. The episode will centre around the CSIs' attempt to locate two prison escapees.
CBS will air the finale, reportedly entitled "Body Count", at 9:45 p.m. on Monday, May 19, after a special 45-minute edition of Everybody Loves Raymond. Although this is the first extra-long episode of CSI: Miami, CBS broadcast a special 90-minute instalment of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, "Lady Heather's Box", on February 13.
The CSI: Miami schedule for the remainder of the season is likely to be as follows:
- "Evidence of Things Unseen" - Friday, April 18 (Repeat)
- "Slaughterhouse" - Monday, April 21 (Repeat)
- "Spring Break" - Monday, April 28
- "Tinder Box"* - Monday, May 5*
- "Freaks and Tweaks"* - Monday, May 12*
- "Body Count"* - Monday, May 19 (Season Finale)
An asterisk indicates that the title and/or airdate has not yet been confirmed by CBS.
The original news item can be found here at Zap2it.