The Past, Present and Murder
Series: 'CSI: New York'
Episode Title: 'The Past, Present and Murder'
Episode Number: 521
Synopsis: "When a man falls 52 stories to his death, and his body goes missing after it hits the ground, with no body to process, the CSIs must treat this strange development as a missing persons case."
Original Airdate: April 15, 2009
Rerun: August 19, 2009
Written By: Sam Humphrey and Daniele Nathanson
Directed By: David Von Ancken
- Mykelti Williamson as Chief Brigham Sinclair
- Craig T. Nelson as Robert Dunbrook
- Thad Luckinbill as Connor Dunbrook
- Brian Oblak as Man/Agent Walsh
- Laurie Searle as Reporter #1
- Nicholas G Warnock as Reporter #2
- Ian Anthony Dale as Agent Ellis Park
- Leith Burke as Agent Johnson
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files