Not What It Looks Like
Series: 'CSI: New York'
Episode Title: 'Not What It Looks Like'
Episode Number: 302
Synopsis: "The CSIs investigate a jewelry store heist where three women dressed as Holly Golightly pull off a major robbery with innocent shoppers hurt in the process. Stella, Flack, Lindsay and Danny can't resolve how, despite the police being tipped off by the store's personnel, the women were able to escape the jewelry store so quickly. Also, Lindsay proves her strength when she puts herself in harm's way to solve the case. Meanwhile, when the mummified body of a city councilman's missing wife is found during a building's demolition, Mac and Peyton have their first professional argument when Mac isn't satisfied with her findings from the autopsy."
Original Airdate: September 27, 2006
Rerun: August 15, 2007
Written By: Pam Veasey and Peter M. Lenkov
Directed By: Duane Clark
- Robert Joy as Dr. Sid Hammerback
- Claire Forlani as Dr. Peyton Driscoll
- Emmanuelle Vaugier as Det. Jennifer Angell
- A.J. Buckley as Adam Ross
- Lisa Jay as Holly #3/Dana
- Andrea Bogart as Holly #1/Beth
- Valerie Azlynn as Eve Demming
- Lynn Borden as Elderly Woman with Dog
- M. Martin Mapoma as Adir/Mosi
- Sandra Vidal as Trophy Wife
- Brad Schmidt as Jeremy Bloomfield
- Justin Meloni as Sal Bovado
- Rafael J.Nobl as Polygraph Administrator
- Steve Cell as Patrick Lantana
- Gina St. John as Reporter #1
- Cassius Willis as Reporter #2
- Mary Ann Hermansen as Reporter #3
- Nicole Malgarini as Holly #2 / Natalie Lederman
- Eric Aude as Jewelry Store Manager
- This episode was originally repeated on the 20th of December, 2006.
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files