Series: 'CSI: New York'
Episode Title: 'Manhattan Manhunt'
Episode Number: 207
Synopsis: "After escaping capture in Miami, serial killer Henry Darius travels to New York with a college student as his hostage in order to steal millions from her family's vault. Upon arriving, Darius kills a group of students in cold blood and leaves clues specifically for Mac of his whereabouts. Meanwhile, while in NY to assist on a case, Horatio is served with a subpoena when the newly appointed DA names him a suspect in an old murder case."
Original Airdate: November 09, 2005
Fan Rating: 8.5/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Anthony E. Zuiker, Ann Donahue and Elizabeth Devine
Directed By: Rob Bailey
- David Caruso as Horatio Caine
- Robert Joy as Dr. Sid Hammerback
- Michael Gross as Tom Endecott
- James Badge Dale as Henry Darius
- Kat Dennings as Sarah Endecott
- Evan Parke as Albert Grafton/Big Al
- Peyton List as Alexa Endecott
- Carlos Leon as Vince Rosetti
- Robyn Lively as Secretary
- Rick Hoffman as Dr. Miles Feldstein
- Alicia Coppola as Carmen Cavallo
- Kandis Erickson as Paige
- Andrew St. John as Dalton
- Samantha Lockwood as Samantha
- Lisa Canning as Lydia Johnson
- Brian Lloyd as Window Washer
- Alan Marco as Subpoena Server
- John Dalesandro as Maitre'D
- Damani Roberts as Adam
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
- Nancy Gail - Blog Critics
- Gary Sherwood - n:zone
- Maureen Ryan - The Chicago Tribune
How would you rate the 'CSI: New York' episode 'Manhattan Manhunt?'
59.5% - (171
Didn't want to see it.
14.2% - (41
9.7% - (28
Wasn't able to see it.
6.9% - (20
3.8% - (11
3.4% - (10
2% - (6