Grand Murder At Central Station
Series: 'CSI: New York'
Episode Title: 'Grand Murder At Central Station'
Episode Number: 202
Synopsis: "While investigating the murder of a plastic surgeon, Mac and Hawkes discover that suspects abound since the doctor had pending lawsuits with patients who sued him for millions. Meanwhile, Stella and Danny delve into the world of cuddle parties while tracking the killer of a blind woman found on a Manhattan rooftop. Stella enlists the help of a sculptor to aid her with a facial reconstruction project that will help nab the suspect. Also, Aiden grows frustrated when she's unable to find evidence to finally send a repeat rapist to jail. And, the CSIs lose a member of the team."
Original Airdate: October 05, 2005
Rerun: December 21, 2005
Fan Rating: 8.3/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Zachary Reiter
Directed By: Scott Lautanen
- Ron Yuan as Dr. Evan Zao
- David Julian Hirsh as Zack Shannon
- Ed Quinn as Frankie Mala
- John Dove as Det. John Scagnetti
- Larry Poindexter as Dr. Stanley Thatcher
- Laird Macintosh as Dr. Spencer Howard
- Todd Stashwick as Ira Feinstein
- Francis Guinan as Ron Miller
- Paul Wesley as Steve Samprass
- Jay Kenneth Johnson as Paul Deacon
- Sonia Segal as Evelyn Danner
- Casey McCarthy as Melanie Hampton
- Steve Paymer as Donald Scott
- Lauren Bowles as Jamie Blake
- Leroy Edwards III as Sax Player
- John Cappon as EMT
- Aria Wallace as Emily
- Sarah Scherger as Mother
- Renee Darmiento as Young Female
- Scott Elrod as Young Male
- Rumored to feature Stella and Danny heading into the world of cuddle parties: non-sexual events were adults learn to touch and hug each other. Meanwhile, Mac, Harper and Flack investigate the death of a plastic surgeon who had lye thrown on him at Grand Central Station, and Aiden continues working on a rape case that affects her personally. (July 31, 2005 - CSI Files)
- The final episode featuring Vanessa Ferlito in her role as Aiden Burn. (August 03, 2005 - CSI Files)
How would you grade the CSI: New York episode 'Grand Murder at Central Station?'
38.1% - (122
Didn't want to see it.
20.9% - (67
Wasn't able to see it.
17.8% - (57
16.2% - (52
3.4% - (11
3.1% - (10
0.3% - (1
Read the Review