Series: 'CSI: New York'
Episode Title: 'Bad Beat'
Episode Number: 208
Synopsis: "A friendly poker game turns deadly when the players realize one of their own is cheating, beat him mercilessly and kick him out of their apartment. When a knock on the door is followed by a shotgun blast that kills the host, Mac and Stella follow their only lead, the ejected player. Meanwhile, Danny and Dr. Hawkes investigate the murder of a local news station's weather girl and their search uncovers a tape she was desperately trying to hide."
Original Airdate: November 16, 2005
Fan Rating: 8.4/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Zachary Reiter
Directed By: Duane Clark
- Robert Joy as Dr. Sid Hammerback
- Lochlyn Munro as Ethan Fallon
- A.J. Buckley as Adam Ross
- Michael Gilio as Kelly Lindgren
- Melinda Page Hamilton as Tara/Kayla
- Heather McComb as Heather Davison
- Oliver Macready as Scott
- Adam Nelson as James Moore
- Tony Daly as Joel Ivey
- Agim Kaba as Eddie Brunson
- Dan Milder as Mike Hanson
- John Colella as Robert Dulcet
- Troy Blendell as Leonard Curson
- Jake O'Flaherty as Curtis Walker
- Gwen Holloway as Helen
- Erica Jones as Moore's Daughter
- Mac and Stella investigate the murder of a poker player while Danny and Hawkes follow the clues that'll lead them to solve the death of a weather girl. (November 08, 2005 - CSI Files)
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
How would you rate the 'CSI: New York' episode 'Bad Beat?'
51% - (123
Didn't want to see it.
19% - (46
12.8% - (31
Wasn't able to see it.
8.2% - (20
4.1% - (10
3.3% - (8
1.2% - (3
Read the Review