Crime and Misdemeanor
Series: 'CSI: New York'
Episode Title: 'Crime and Misdemeanor'
Episode Number: 119
Synopsis: "When the body of a young woman is discovered at a laundry facility, the bed sheets she is wrapped in lead Mac and Stella back to an upscale New York hotel that houses diplomats from around the world when the United Nations is in special session. Meanwhile, Danny and Aiden investigate the death of a homeless man found dressed as a human statue. By all accounts, the prank is deemed a misdemeanor, but Danny decides to delve further and his refusal to stop the investigation puts him at odds with Mac."
Original Airdate: April 13, 2005
Fan Rating: 8.2/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Eli Talbert and Andrew Lipsitz
Directed By: Rob Bailey
- Sonya Walger as Jane Parsons
- Chad Lindberg as Chad Willingham
- Kevin Alejandro as Tom Martin
- Andre Kristoff as Tony Garcia
- Silas Weir Mitchell as David Scott
- Larry Gillard Jr. as Officer Omar Lilly
- Leia Thompson as Paula Reed
- April Bowlby as Jenny Lee
- George Haycraft as Beat Boxer
- Dominic Fumusa as Robert Costa
How would you rate CSI: New York's 'Crime and Misdemeanor?'
37.8% - (78
Didn't want to see it
23.3% - (48
18.9% - (39
Wasn't able to see it
12.6% - (26
3.8% - (8
1.9% - (4
1.4% - (3
Read the Review
Read the Music Recap