Series: 'CSI: New York'
Episode Title: 'Blink'
Episode Number: 101
Synopsis: "The body of a woman leaves clues to a serial killer who imprisons his victims, and Detective Taylor and Flack's team must piece together the evidence with the help of one who survived but can communicate only by blinking."
Original Airdate: September 22, 2004
Rerun: June 01, 2005
Fan Rating: 6.9/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Anthony E. Zuiker
Directed By: Deran Sarafian
- Michael Hagerty as Tim Goodman
- Conor Dublin as Jason Parnell
- Andy Comeau as Carson Silo
- Arsha Darbinyan as Nadia Ivanov
- Ajay Mehta as Dr Smythe
- Ana K. Alexander as Zoya Pavlova
- Jewel Christian as Jane Doe
- Jennifer Jackson as LeAnn Goodman
- Vitali Baganov as Dr Bogdhan Ivanov
- Grant Albrecht as Dr Leonard Giles
- Rumoured to feature the team investigate the death of a woman who has died of a date rape drug overdose, but shows no signs of sexual assault. But when two similar victims turn up, the case gets more serious... (July 08, 2004 - CSI Files)
- Deals with Mac Taylor's backstory, as a man who griefs over his dead wife reminds him of his own wife, who died in the 9/11 attacks. (July 08, 2004 - CSI Files)
- This episode was nominated for a Golden Reel Award by the Motion Picture Sound Editors organisation. (January 25, 2005 - CSI Files)
- The British TV channel Five promoted this episode, and the entire British launch of CSI: New York, by sending out 55,000 fake murder dossiers. The network was berated for this by the British Advertising Standards Authority, and dropped the campaign (January 28, 2005 - CSI Files)
- This episode was first repeated on the 8th of December, 2004.
How would you grade the 'CSI: New York' premiere, 'Blink'?
27.8% - (144
23.4% - (121
14.1% - (73
Wasn't able to watch it
13.5% - (70
7.3% - (38
7.1% - (37
Didn't want to watch it
6.5% - (34