Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Death Eminent'
Episode Number: 0505
Synopsis: "A local city councilman's body is found in an empty house and the CSIs learn that neighbors were irate that the victim had been backing eminent domain, the government's right to force people out of their homes for private development. However, after Horatio learns that the judge hearing the case is not only dirty, but has a grudge against him and the lab, a new piece of evidence is found in the neighborhood that just may break the case wide open."
Original Airdate: October 16, 2006
Rerun: May 26, 2008
Written By: Corey Miller and Brian Davidson
Directed By: Eagle Egilsson
- Rob Estes as Nick Townsend
- Boti Bliss as Valera
- Amy Laughlin as Erica Sikes
- William Allen Young as Judge Joseph Ratner
- Michael Reilly Burke as Daniel Wells
- Suzanne Cryer as Julie Wells
- Reiley McClendon as Austin Wells
- Colby French as Gary Logan
- Jamie McShane as Timothy Nash
- Larry Bates as Deputy Biggs
- Ben Livingston as Ethan Danbury
- Richard Gleason as Chad Bridges
- David Barrera as Lorenzo Argenta
- Gregg Henry as William Preston
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
Read the Review