Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Darkroom'
Episode Number: 0508
Synopsis: "After one woman is found murdered and another kidnapped, evidence leads the CSIs to uncover dozens of photos of unidentified missing women in a safe. After examining DNA, the team discovers that the kidnapping victim is none other than Boa Vista's sister, Anya. Now, as they try to locate Anya and the other women, Horatio and the others must find the killer who has been posing as a photographer to trap unsuspecting women before he strikes again."
Original Airdate: November 13, 2006
Rerun: July 02, 2007
Written By: John Haynes
Directed By: Karen Gaviola
- Boti Bliss as Valera
- Amy Laughlin as Erica Sikes
- Natalie Morales as Anya Boa Vista
- Jonathan Cherry as Gavin LaPorte
- Elisabeth Harnois as Jill Girrard
- Cirroc Lofton as Tommy Boyer
- Michael Goorjian as John Stockman
- Michael Stone as Bill Starr
- Jamie Strange as Sasha Coolidge
- Shannon Kane as Leslie Anderson
- Julianna Guill as Kellie
- Janelle Velasquez as Carla
- Natalia Baldwin Leon as Reporter #1
- Nikka La Rue as Reporter #2
- John J. Dalesandro as Reporter #3
- The episode was inspired by the real-life crime story involving series star Eva La Rue's sister, Nikka La Rue, who guest stars.
- This episode was originally repeated on the 29th of January, 2007.
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files