Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Three-Way'
Episode Number: 0405
Synopsis: "Three suburban housewives on a girls' weekend in Miami are the prime suspects when the hotel's handsome pool boy is found murdered. When Horatio is tipped off that his team is facing a surprise efficiency review, he must trust Calleigh, Delko and Ryan to work together to find the killer. However, when they independently follow the evidence, each discovers that their analysis points to a different killer."
Original Airdate: October 17, 2005
Rerun: February 13, 2006
Fan Rating: 8.2/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Marc Guggenheim & Ildy Modrovich
Directed By: Jonathan Glassner
- Rex Linn as Det. Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
- Vincent Rivera as Armando Diaz
- Corey Stoll as Craig Seaborn
- Amy Laughlin as Erica Sikes
- Grainger Hines as Chief James Burton
- Rachel Crawford as Beth Jacobson
- Lisa Thornhill as Felicia Hardy
- Christina Chambers as Yvette Travers
- Laimarie Serrano as Blanca Rodriguez
- Greg Dohanic as Foster
- Boti Bliss as Valera
- Patrick Fischler as Vince Nolan
- Jon Hamm as Dr. Brent Kessler
- Cassandra Creech as Officer Jordon
- Colette Kilroy as Debra Brawley
- Jack Yang as Shawn Kimsey
- Linden Ashby as Steven Hardy
- Delko, Calleigh, and Ryan investigate the death of a pool guy and the possible involvement of three very desperate housewives. Meanwhile, Horatio is told he might lose one or more of his CSIs when the higher-ups plan a surprise visit to the lab. (September 26, 2005 - CSI Files)
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
How would you rate the 'CSI: Miami' episode 'Three-Way?'
45% - (136
Didn't want to see it.
21.8% - (66
11.9% - (36
Wasn't able to see it.
6.6% - (20
6.6% - (20
5.2% - (16
2.6% - (8
Read the Review