Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Silencer'
Episode Number: 0413
Synopsis: "When a female executive is shot at an afternoon concert, the evidence leads the CSIs to suspect that the dreaded Mala Noche gang has struck again. Now, as the team gathers evidence, they must try to find the connection between the upper class victim and Miami's most dangerous criminal gang. Meanwhile, Wolfe starts to catch on to Delko and Natalia's off-duty relationship."
Original Airdate: January 23, 2006
Written By: Sunil Nayar
Directed By: Ernest Dickerson
- Laura Leighton as Alyssa Prince
- Robert Zepeda as Carlos Mojena
- Annie McElwain as Sally Jansen
- Matt Ross as Paul Burton
- Benjamin Benitez as Hector Ramirez
- Brendan Fehr as Dan Cooper
- JD Pardo as Mario Pilar
- Poppi Monroe as Claire Trinner
- Brian Burnett as Jose Sambrano
- David Andriole as Jim Trinner
- Asiel Hardison as Male Dancer #1
- Liz Ramos as Woman Dancer #1
- Rodrigo Guzman as Male Dancer #2
- Yesenia Adame as Woman Dancer #2
- Jared Ward as Officer Tovado
- Armando Valdez-Kennedy as Aaron Peters
- Dylan Purcell as Andrew Haber
- Alana de la Garza as Marisol Delko
- Two people are killed at a dance party and the Mala Noche are responsible. The 'Miami' team splits to investivate the two deaths. (December 26, 2005 - CSI Files)
- This episode was previously known as "Dance of Death."
How would you rate the 'CSI: Miami' episode 'Silencer?'
44.5% - (74
Didn't want to see it.
22.8% - (38
10.2% - (17
Wasn't able to see it.
9.6% - (16
4.8% - (8
4.2% - (7
3.6% - (6
Read the Review