Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Rampage'
Episode Number: 0424
Synopsis: "The lives of Horatio's loved ones are put in danger when the brutal Mal Noche gang orders a hit on him. Just as Horatio and Marisol begin their new life together as husband and wife, Mal Noche gang trial is disrupted when a witness helps the defendant escape during his own testimony. Now free and running from the law, the criminal orders Horatio's death -- but ends up shooting someone very close to Horatio instead. Meanwhile, a jilted lover from Delko's past reeks havoc with anyone woman close to him."
Original Airdate: May 15, 2006
Rerun: September 04, 2006
Written By: Ann Donahue and Sunil Nayar
Directed By: Duane Clark
- Alana de la Garza as Marisol Delko
- Boti Bliss as Maxine Valera
- Joel West as Officer Jessop
- Lobo Sebastian as Raphael Sifuentes
- David Starzyk as Prosecuting Attorney
- Vincent Laresca as Antonio Riaz
- Jorge Jimenez as Jose Truillo
- Jim Ortlieb as Doctor Kagen
- Germaine De Leon as Benito Sarosa
- Karl Makinen as Allen Parker
- Kim Director as Gloria Williams
- Robert LaSardo as Memmo Fierro
- Dexter Fletcher as Swat Leader
- Theodore Borders as EMT #1
- Michael Hyland as EMT #2
- Gilbert Glenn Brown as Ambulance Driver
- David Caruso: "One of our guys got injured and, more importantly, a very significant person to me and Eric Delko." (May 15, 2006 - CSI Files)
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
How would you rate the 'CSI: Miami' episode 'Rampage'?
56.9% - (304
Didn't wanna see it.
14.4% - (77
9.3% - (50
Wasn't able to see it.
7.8% - (42
5% - (27
4.1% - (22
2.2% - (12