Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Felony Flight'
Episode Number: 0407
Synopsis: "Henry Darius, a convicted serial killer, confesses to an unsolved murder and is flown from New York to Miami to show the police exactly where he buried the body. However, as the plane flies into Miami, it crashes and Darius escapes. Now, as Darius begins a Miami killing spree, New York's Det. Mac Taylor, who put Darius away the first time, comes to help Horatio and the team track Darius down before he kills again."
Original Airdate: November 07, 2005
Fan Rating: 8.4/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Ann Donahue, Anthony E. Zuiker and Elizabeth Devine
Directed By: Scott Lautanen
- Rex Linn as Det. Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
- James Badge Dale as Henry Darius
- Lisa Canning as Lydia Johnson
- Grainger Hines as Chief James Burton
- JJ Dashnaw as Dave
- Tyler Denk as Pete
- Rhea Lando as Sandy
- Jackie Forge as Felicia
- Rick Kelly as Ken Hastings
- Peter Parros as James Johnson
- Damani Roberts as Adam Johnson
- Elaine Hendrix as Joann Nivens
- Michelle Page as Kimberly Beaudreaux
- Boti Bliss as Valera
- David Anders as Brian Miller
- Gary Sinise as Det. Mac Taylor
- Charles Van Eman as Club President
- Jared Ward as Officer #1
- Louis Iacoviello as Officer #2
- Mesan Richardson as Security Guard
- Brendan Fehr as Dan Cooper
- Carlos Leon as Vince Rossetti
- Peyton List as Alexa Endecott
How would you rate the 'CSI: Miami' episode 'Felony Flight?'
52.6% - (170
Didn't want to see it.
14.5% - (47
12.6% - (41
Wasn't able to see it.
11.7% - (38
4% - (13
2.7% - (9
1.5% - (5
Read the Review