Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Double Jeopardy'
Episode Number: 0418
Synopsis: "The Miami-Dade district attorney loses a highly publicized murder trial in which a husband is accused of killing his young bride and then dumping her body in the ocean. However, the woman's body is recovered from the ocean after the trial concludes and the 'double jeopardy' clause precludes the husband from being tried again. Now, as the CSIs fear that justice may not be served, new evidence suggests that the husband may have practiced on another victim first."
Original Airdate: March 13, 2006
Written By: Brian Davidson
Directed By: Scott Lautanen
- Amy Laughlin as Erica Sikes
- Natalie Denise Sperl as Melissa Rowe
- Brad Rowe as Stephen Rowe
- Bellamy Young as Monica West
- David Andrews as Richard Bowman
- Shalisse Pekacik as Debra Massey
- Tim Snay as Defense Attorney
- Polly Shannon as Allison Grady
- Van Epperson as Judge Robeson
- Allan Louis as Andrew Keston
- Erik Passoja as Ethan Gaffney
- Nick Stab as Damon Slone
- Dig Wayne as Construction Foreman
- Shelli Bergh as Paula Muro
- Boti Bliss as Valera
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
How would you rate the 'CSI: Miami' episode 'Double Jeopardy?'
41.1% - (110
Didn't wanna see it.
19.4% - (52
Wasn't able to see it.
15.7% - (42
11.9% - (32
6.3% - (17
2.9% - (8
2.2% - (6