Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Collision'
Episode Number: 0417
Synopsis: "A woman is killed from what seems to be a terrible auto accident. However, further evidence reveals that she was killed after the accident and a dead body is found in the trunk of the car. Now, as the investigation seems to be a case of a jewelry heist gone awry, the victim's traumatized son and Natalia's hidden past may hold the key to discovering what really happened."
Original Airdate: March 06, 2006
Written By: Dean Widenmann
Directed By: Sam Hill
- Brendan Fehr as Dan Cooper
- Rachel Cannon as Angela/Barbara Benchley
- Benjamin King as Russell Miller
- Victor Alfieri as Luis Reyes
- Richard T. Jones as Chris Kaiser
- Jackson Bond as Danny Sommers
- Jaqueline Fleming as Social Worker
- Joe Sikora as Howard Benchley
- Ana Cristina De Oliveira as Rita Davis
- Kevin Ramsey as Duke
- Armando Valdez-Kennedy as Aaron Peters
- When a woman is killed during a car accident the CSIs must first unlock the mystery of her identity and then figure out who was responsible for her death. (February 14, 2006 - CSI Files)
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
How would you rate the 'CSI: Miami' episode 'Collision'?
45.1% - (139
Didn't wanna see it.
20.1% - (62
14.6% - (45
Wasn't able to see it.
8.7% - (27
7.4% - (23
2.5% - (8
1.2% - (4
Read the Review