Blood In The Water
Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Blood In The Water'
Episode Number: 0402
Synopsis: "When a rich family is trapped on a burning yacht in shark-infested waters, the CSIs must investigate how this happened. The daughter is killed during the tragedy, and as the CSIs investigate, they discover a web of lies within the family. Now, as the team delves into the world of outrageously wealthy yacht club members, they find that not everyone is who they appear to be. Meanwhile, Calleigh clashes with her replacement in the ballistics lab."
Original Airdate: September 26, 2005
Rerun: December 12, 2005
Fan Rating: 7.6/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Sunil Nayar & Dean Widenmann
Directed By: Duane Clark
- Patrick Fabian as Ken Gannon
- Francine Swift as Laura Gannon
- Corey Sevier as Luke Gannon
- Jennifer Holland as Julie Gannon
- Troy Curvey Jr. as Rex Hoby
- Brendan Fehr as Dan Cooper
- Nicholas DiNardo as Damon Loughlin
- Jordi Caballero as Julio Elias
- Anahi Bustillos as Tia Elias
- Joshua Leonard as Jim Markham
- Armando Valdes-Kennedy as Aaron Peters
- David DeSantos as Luis Cruz
- Boti Bliss as Valera
- Tom Schmid as Philip Reynolds
- Natalina Maggio as Onlooker/Rollerblader
- Rex Linn as Det. Frank Tripp
- Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista
- Rumoured to see the team investigate the death of a foreign exchange student, the search of two missing teenagers, and the robery of 10 million dollars in golden bars.
How would you rate the 'CSI: Miami' episode 'Blood In The Water?'
33.9% - (112
Didn't want to see it.
21.2% - (70
17.5% - (58
Wasn't able to see it.
13% - (43
6% - (20
4.8% - (16
3.3% - (11
Read the Review