48 Hours To Life
Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: '48 Hours To Life'
Episode Number: 0404
Synopsis: "After a young man confesses to murder and could fall victim to the county jail system, Horatio and the team must uncover the truth. Despite Tripp securing a written confession from Tobey Hollins who admits to committing murder, the evidence tells Horatio that Tobey is innocent. As Horatio races to prove his innocence, Tobey waits for his arraignment in prison and ends up killing another inmate in alleged self-defense. Now, the pressure is on for the CSIs to find out the true culprit in both cases before the system swallows up Tobey for the rest of his life."
Original Airdate: October 10, 2005
Fan Rating: 7.7/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Marc Dube and John Haynes
Directed By: Norberto Barba
- Robert Ri'chard as Tobey Hollins
- Sandra Dee Robinson as Patrice Boland
- Skip Stellrecht as C.O. Winters
- Joe Stevens as Ed
- Christian Martin as Darrel Grimwood
- Derek Anthony as C.O. Jacobs
- Daniel Venegas as Jose Tevar
- Luis Robledo as Mala Noche Gangster #1
- Michael J. Gonzalez as Mala Noche Gangster #2
- Brett Cullen as Michael Boland
- Brendan Fehr as Dan Cooper
- Brooke Bloom as Cynthia Wells
- Jolie Jenkins as Gina Rankin
- Jason Cerbone as Steve Gabler
- Brian Prescott as C.O. #1
- Jay Brown as C.O. #2
- Dennis Keiffer as Inmate #1
- Boti Bliss as Valera
- Armando Valdez-Kennedy as Aaron Peters
- Rumoured to see Horatio and the team trying to figure out how to free an innocent young man after a harsh interrogation with Frank Tripp sends him to jail. (August 17, 2005 - CSI Files)
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
How would you rate the 'CSI: Miami' episode '48 Hours To Life?'
41% - (117
Didn't want to see it.
17.1% - (49
14.7% - (42
Wasn't able to see it.
10.5% - (30
6.3% - (18
6.3% - (18
3.8% - (11
Read the Review
Return: 'CSI: Miami' Episode Guide