Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Crime Wave'
Episode Number: 0307
Synopsis: "A huge tsunami is heading directly towards Miami and the 10-hour warning gives citizens just enough time to evacuate inland. In the chaos, two people are killed in a parking lot and the evidence leads Horatio to discover a plot to rob a bank timed to take advantage of the evacuation. However, as the CSIs close in on the robbery already in progress, they find that it's a more elaborate crime than they previously thought. Meanwhile, in the wake of the storm, Ryan and Alexx discover a body washed up from a local cemetery that may have a different cause of death than originally recorded."
Original Airdate: November 08, 2004
Rerun: April 17, 2006
Fan Rating: 7.9/10 (Full Poll Results)
Written By: Elizabeth Devine
Directed By: Karen Gaviola
- Rex Linn as Detective Frank Tripp
- Pedro Miguel Arce as Leon Caldwell
- Kasey Wilson as Regina Cook
- Manny Perez as Manny Orantes
- Beth Broderick as Mona Daniels
- Boti Bliss as Valera
- Amanda Russell as Anna
- Will reportedly have a special 90-minute running time. (October 11, 2004 - CSI Files)
- Rumoured to deal with a massive tidal wave hitting Miami. Before and after the wave, the CSIs must investigate a double carpark shooting, a bank robbery and a mysterious body exposed during a landslide at a cemetary. (October 11, 2004 - CSI Files)
- Horatio reportedly comes to believe that Yelina's boyfriend, IAB Sergeant Rick Stetler, has been physically abusing her. (October 11, 2004 - CSI Files)
- In the wake of the real-life tsunami that claimed over 200,000 lives in South-East Asia, CBS decided to shelve a planned repeat of this episode. (January 23, 2005 - CSI Files)
- This episode was nominated for a Golden Reel Award by the Motion Picture Sound Editors organisation. (January 25, 2005 - CSI Files)
How would you rate the recent feature length 'CSI: Miami' episode 'Crime Wave'?
42.5% - (279
19.3% - (127
Didn't want to see it
15.5% - (102
Wasn't able to see it
8.3% - (55
6.4% - (42
4.5% - (30
3.2% - (21
Read the Review
Read the Music Recap