Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'The Oath'
Episode Number: 0220
Synopsis: "Horatio must clear the name of a fallen police officer after evidence suggests that he may be dirty."
Original Airdate: April 19, 2004
Rerun: June 14, 2004
Written By: Alison Lea Bingeman
Directed By: Duane Clark
- Whitney Anderson as Mallory Jacobs
- Robert Farrior as Dan Cofield
- Peter Dobson as Fred Rutter
- David Lee Smith as Rick Stetler
- Onahoua Rodriguez as Ana Morales
- Boti Bliss as Maxine Valera
- Stefanie von Pfetten as Laurie Cofield
- Daniel McDonald as Gary Nielson
- Molly Stanton as Tiffany Brand
- Wilmer Calderon as Jimmy Azario
- Joel West as Officer Aaron Jessop
- Cindyana Santangelo as Maria Marimon
- Benjamin Watkins as Audiologist
- Horatio Caine reportedly investigates the death of his friend and fellow police officer, Nick Porter. (February 17, 2004 - CSI Files)
- In the B-plot, Alexx reportedly finds a woman alive in the morgue freezer. (February 17, 2004 - CSI Files)
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
Can't get enough of 'The Oath?' Check out the following merchandise:Read the Review
Next: 'Not Landing'
Return: 'CSI: Miami' Episode Guide