Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Not Landing'
Episode Number: 0221
Synopsis: "The CSIs investigate the lives of those living in a high-end airpark after a prop plane crashes on a Miami beach."
Original Airdate: May 03, 2004
Rerun: July 17, 2004
Story By: Jonathan Glassner
Teleplay By: Shane Brennan and Marc Dube
Directed By: Joe Chappelle
- Tom Schanley as Adam Decker
- Gareth Williams as Ronald Leary
- Enya Flack as Cindy Gallagher
- Michael Boatman as Wes Gallagher
- Annabeth Gish as Wendy Decker
- Boyd Kestner as Jeff Latham
- Susan Misner as Heddy Latham
- Anson Mount as Tony Macken
- Brooke Bloom as Cynthia Wells
- Matt Barr as Aaron Ritchie
- Rumoured to revolve around an amateur pilot, Adam Decker, who is killed when his CESSNA aircraft crashes into a crowded Miami beach. (March 16, 2004 - CSI Files)
- Location scenes were shot at Florida's Delray Beach on Wednesday, March 24. (March 23, 2004 - CSI Files)
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
Can't get enough of 'Not Landing?' Check out the following merchandise:
Read the Review