Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'Meet Market'
Episode Number: 0714
Synopsis: "A case involving a man's torched corpse, whose bones and tissues had been harvested, leads Nick and Keppler into the disturbing world of illegally secured and sold human body parts. Meanwhile, Warrick and Sara learn more than they care for about the workings of a new-concept 'host club' for women, after discovering that the reportedly happily married murdered woman had been pursuing a 'relationship' with Jesse, one of the establishment's most handsome and popular young hosts."
Original Airdate: February 01, 2007
Rerun: July 31, 2008
Written By: Dustin Lee Abraham
Directed By: Paris Barclay
- Liev Schreiber as Michael Keppler
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms
- Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
- Gordon Glapp as Salvatore Heinz
- John Hensley as Jesse Hottman
- John Toles-Bey as Joe Boony
- Robin Thomas as Bill Dorton
- Jo Anderson as Margo Dorton
- Joy Bisco as Cotton Candy
- Jason Olive as Head Host
- Ivan Shaw as Bus Boy
- Tymberlee Chanel as Heidi Sultz
- Michael Weaver as Ross Neddy
- Douglas Sills as Ty Miloni
- Kayla Mae Maloney as Amy McCarty
- This episode reunites Liev Schreiber and Gordon Clapp who both garnered critical acclaim for their roles in the 2005 Broadway production of 'Glengarry Glen Ross.'
Next: 'Law of Gravity'
Return: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' Episode Guide