Leaving Las Vegas
Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'Leaving Las Vegas'
Episode Number: 0711
Synopsis: "Catherine is determined to connect an out-of-town killing to a recently released Las Vegas murder suspect in an attempt to bring him to justice. Catherine's testimony in court is not enough to convict a killer suspected of murdering his own mother. Novak (Rosenberg), with whom Catherine had a brief romantic encounter, is the lawyer who represents the killer and secures his freedom. As a result, Catherine and Nick leave Las Vegas in order to tie the killer to another crime and put him behind bars for good. Meanwhile, Grissom says goodbye to his colleagues and heads east for a teaching sabbatical."
Original Airdate: January 04, 2007
Rerun: June 28, 2007
Story By: Allen MacDonald and Carol Mendelsohn
Teleplay By: Allen MacDonald
Directed By: Richard J. Lewis
- David Berman as David Phillips
- Danielle Kennedy as Addie Finch
- Alan Rosenberg as Adam Novak
- Anne-Marie Johnson as ADA Jasmine Davis
- Ted Heyck as Judge Heyck
- Jed Rees as Jay Finch
- Michael C. Alexander as Jury Foreman
- Lucinda Jenney as Sheriff Beth McGuire
- Michael Tighe as Robert Guffey
- Pat Destro as Mary Acheson
- Virginia Newcomb as Heather Curtis
- Kevin Rankin as Shawn Curtis
- Skyler Gisondo as Danny Curtis
- Vincent Duvall as SWAT Officer Jack Parker
- Ian Gilmore as Jake Hanson
- Trenton Rogers as 4 Yr. Old Danny
- Lupe Carranza as Laura
- Steven Montfort as Deputy
- This episode was originally repeated on the 7th of June, 2007.
- Kristine Huntley - CSI Files
Read the Review